District 11-AA Boys

BoardHater71

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2023 at 6:38 AM, BeamerBall2 said:

Potential Camden VS  Gibson county 2nd round matchup should be a battle. 2 good teams 

You nailed it. Gibson Co. inbounds the ball with 2 seconds left in the game for a winning 3 pointer. I hate Camden lost but it was a great game well played by both teams. Congratulations  

Camden was down 19-3 at end of 1. :o
It was indeed a great game and a fantastic ending. I have no dog even near the fight but knew it would be a good game so came on over. I truly feel it was played again, Gibson wins by 15. Not to throw salt on a wound but Camden had some home gym magic (which is the luck of the draw with where tourney was this year) and maybe some :eek: calls at the end too but nevertheless, a great game with a packed house. 

also, Milan got boat raced by UC 60-40 and it never was close. UC’s PG and SG went crazy in the first half and they never looked back. Heard UC got some players back and it definitely looked like they were the better team. 
good luck to all the rest of way! 

East Hickman will bring back most of their starters, they showed a little improvement this past season but still have a ways to go. Kelly boy is probably their best player , he likes to drive and slash to the basket. Hickman Co. will lose one starter to graduation and they will get a boy back that missed all last season to a shoulder injury from football. Stacks is probably their best player , he does most of his scoring by driving to the basket.I saw Cheatham Co. boys play in Fairview  and I was impressed by the way they played. I don't know how many players Cheatham Co. and Harpeth losses, but I think Hickman Co. can be competitive in this district.