G'Vegas vs Alcoa

Morice49

7 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Last years roster, (22-23). Baugh 5’11, 150, Cannon 5’11 167. Boys grow, great weight program.

wetsy, I enjoy your posts, but on this issue you seem a little close or too personal or invested. Are you a friend or Baugh family member. I think Caden is going to be a great QB.

heck no. I’d love to see him as a cyclone tho if cannon is the true starter. Come on down. 

6 minutes ago, Wetsy4Betsy said:

Medium please. 

buddy Baugh is like 6’3 lol. Thank you for telling me all i needed to know. 

giphy.gif

HAHAHAHAHA Baugh is no were close to being 6'3 and not even 6' yet.  His dad is 6' and he isn't as tall as Cody. (You're talking to someone who has known Cody and Chloe their entire life)

8 minutes ago, Wetsy4Betsy said:

heck no. I’d love to see him as a cyclone tho if cannon is the true starter. Come on down. 

Never going to happen, Cody or Chloe wouldn't let him be a Cyclone with how much their entire family bleeds Greene and White.  Ok, maybe one exception would be if Cody was named Betsy's head coach

30 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Swipes, the Devils are set! Big year for Cannon with Baugh having time to physically grow and develop. Then Baugh for 2 years. I like the Devils chances for awhile.

100% Coach.  The Devils will be in good hands for the next while for sure

On 3/2/2023 at 10:55 AM, noonesfool said:

Last years roster, (22-23). Baugh 5’11, 150, Cannon 5’11 167. Boys grow, great weight program.

wetsy, I enjoy your posts, but on this issue you seem a little close or too personal or invested. Are you a friend or Baugh family member. I think Caden is going to be a great QB.

Cannon is now 6’1 195.