TSSAA Girls Substate Matchups

JSamson7

1 hour ago, Rasslinking said:

Well there were only 2 Region Champions

Those 2 are separated

And Rossview anf Clarksville b are separated bc they are same region

Clarksville won 39-28

3 Region champs (Gibbs, Cleveland, Rossview). Next year this tournament deserves to have 8 teams, if they want to keep the girls division growing they should have 8 teams in field the same as the boys.

6 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

3 Region champs (Gibbs, Cleveland, Rossview). Next year this tournament deserves to have 8 teams, if they want to keep the girls division growing they should have 8 teams in field the same as the boys.

Said this same thing last year makes no sense to split to 4 regions to have a sectional dual again. It’s simple just top 2 in each region advance to the state tournament.. 

11 hours ago, cougars130 said:

Said this same thing last year makes no sense to split to 4 regions to have a sectional dual again. It’s simple just top 2 in each region advance to the state tournament.. 

I'll say this, don't be surprised if some BIG names have dropped down a weight class from where they're ranked now based on what I saw on Saturday. Out of respect for those athletes & coaches getting their teams ready for duals, I'm going to hold off on putting out any updates on Pin-Tn until next week.

26 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

Seeing you were at Cleveland….. looking at the results Bella Harris is at 145, and Grassman is back at 114.

If there are others, you saying something won’t change what the teams can do. Weight descents don’t allow it.

I'm factoring in weight descents. Good luck to all of the teams competing. 

44 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

Seeing you were at Cleveland….. looking at the results Bella Harris is at 145, and Grassman is back at 114.

If there are others, you saying something won’t change what the teams can do. Weight descents don’t allow it.

These weights have been adjusted in my rankings. Was wanting to see results from the Clarksville  vs Riverdale matchup before putting out new rankings

it’s not our job to hide information when doing the rankings there are only 4 teams competing for state duals coaches can go look at possible weight changes.. and strategize off that.. 

Edited by cougars130