LA coach Kevin Mawae

theawesomebro

18 hours ago, theawesomebro said:

understood.  ill retract that statement!  : )

I’ve got a feeling we’re getting ready to go through a search of our own. That’s not really going out on a limb too far. Winning 8 games in 3 years with a program that’s regressed severely over the past 3 years will give a person a pretty good crystal ball for prognosticating….:D

10 minutes ago, ChatterBox99 said:

does LA have a chance to upset Catlick?

them CoC'ers have a smidgin over a 50% chance to collect a W over Catholic North.....but an upset it would not be.......nor if it happens to go the other way....would not rate an upset....only folks upset by a L will be members of that losin fan base..

...only unseeable and shockin result from this contest is if one them collects more than 2 trips to the endzone over the other

Booger just sayin :roll:

9 minutes ago, gcapride said:

I’ve got a feeling we’re getting ready to go through a search of our own. That’s not really going out on a limb too far. Winning 8 games in 3 years with a program that’s regressed severely over the past 3 years will give a person a pretty good crystal ball for prognosticating….:D

feelin what you smokin Pride

taste this 5 yr run....

....12 W's....2 Region W's (one which was by 1 pt aginst you Karns Baptist Viper Ranglers and the other by 5 pts gainst a 1 W team)......0 Playoff contest

Booger just sayin :cry:

11 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

They will go back after next year. Book it.

really couldnt blame the CoC'ers if it happened...specially if the numbers are still under that 531 mark their T$$AA board member help create......thinkin it would be one those embarrassin stick your foot in your mouth moments tho....

....dont be shocked if BA dont do the same if next season looks anything like this one

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

13 hours ago, theawesomebro said:

sorry for the slow response here.  yes he should be.  I haven't heard any news otherwise.  he is something else on the field!

Oh no problem, I hate what the team has had to go thru.  I'm excited to watch the Spillman kid play I've got to see him play 4 times and he never disappoints.  If your at the game I will have a Loudon shirt on.  

11 hours ago, Booger said:

really couldnt blame the CoC'ers if it happened...specially if the numbers are still under that 531 mark their T$$AA board member help create......thinkin it would be one those embarrassin stick your foot in your mouth moments tho....

....dont be shocked if BA dont do the same if next season looks anything like this one

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

It’s a two year rotation so 2023-24 and 2024-25  will have to stay in AAA. 2025-26 they can go back down.

18 hours ago, Smokey2Go said:

It’s a two year rotation so 2023-24 and 2024-25  will have to stay in AAA. 2025-26 they can go back down.

if Smokey paid notice....Booger said "....dont be shocked if BA dont do the same if next season looks anything like this one"

....which would be the 24-25 season

Booger just sayin :wink: