R2-AAAA Knox Area

CU06

2 minutes ago, Pioneers1982 said:

If you think you’re so big why didn’t you show up at any of the games we played you in basketball? Oh I forgot you knew I’d come talk to you about being such a  I can’t say.

Get out the baseballs and softballs.  I'm sure we'll beat you there too before we send you packing down to 3A.

4 minutes ago, Pioneers1982 said:

If you think you’re so big why didn’t you show up at any of the games we played you in basketball? Oh I forgot you knew I’d come talk to you about being such a  I can’t say.

In case you forgot, I was in Jonesborough.  Lol

Thought it was hilarious when one of the girls players mom flipped you off after the game too.

1 minute ago, TribalEmpire said:

Get out the baseballs and softballs.  I'm sure we'll beat you there too before we send you packing down to 3A.

Another game I won’t see you at? No man no hard feelings we love our sports and are diehard fans. Like you said about a month ago sometimes life is more about sports I agree they found a tumor on my right kidney that has me worried.

Actually, I should probably take back what I said in these last few posts... 

I really don't have a problem with Crockett, and I'd pull for them against teams from out of our district.  Don't think that feeling is mutual though and not just from ole Stockton either.

Anyways, this thread is about the Region 2-AAAA.  Seeing Karns back in December when they played us, I would've bet the farm they would've got to the Boro.  I'd say Sevier beating them is a monumental upset.

1 minute ago, TribalEmpire said:

I really don't have a problem with Crockett, and I'd pull for them against teams from out of our district.  Don't think that feeling is mutual though and not just from ole Stockton either.

Anyways, this thread is about the Region 2-AAAA.  Seeing Karns back in December when they played us, I would've bet the farm they would've got to the Boro.  I'd say Sevier beating them is a monumental upset.

I did pull for Dobyns Bennett until I sat on their side against Science Hill in football until your fans started chanting take him to hospital. That was nonsense coming from parents. I can see students chanting that but ADULTS come on grow up.  That’s the only reason I pull against DB now. But it takes someone bad not to mention what I said in previous post about kidney.

26 minutes ago, Pioneers1982 said:

I did pull for Dobyns Bennett until I sat on their side against Science Hill in football until your fans started chanting take him to hospital. That was nonsense coming from parents. I can see students chanting that but ADULTS come on grow up.  That’s the only reason I pull against DB now. But it takes someone bad not to mention what I said in previous post about kidney.

Well DB and SHHS really hate each other. Been going on for almost 100 years. 

Crockett had a good Wrestling team this year though. Good job to them, they are really trying to build something there. 

1 minute ago, lumberjackmak said:

Well DB and SHHS really hate each other. Been going on for almost 100 years. 

Crockett had a good Wrestling team this year though. Good job to them, they are really trying to build something there. 

Like I said ADULTS shouldn’t be chanting that. Boone and Crockett is the same way I don’t hear those parents chanting stuff like that. Yea Parker has built something down there last few years. 

40 minutes ago, TribalEmpire said:

Crockett was in the game against Sevier only down by 3 going to the 4th that’s when the wheels fell off. Northeast Tennessee represented well. Good luck in the State man.

2 minutes ago, Pioneers1982 said:

Like I said ADULTS shouldn’t be chanting that. Boone and Crockett is the same way I don’t hear those parents chanting stuff like that. Yea Parker has built something down there last few years. 

I was at a Boone/Crockett game and Crockett had a person of color. Not sure the race and I heard some rough stuff. That was almost 15 years ago, but it was much worse than the hospital bit. 

Every team has poop fans. You just got to find them.