Haywood 2023

stacmot

3 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Fair. At least Northside will not look like a complete joke on the field. I went to the SGC v Northside game last year and I honestly felt sorry for the kids. It was pathetic. 

And that's what I'm saying regarding to this year. There's no way North Side will be that bad again. They have a better coach and they have the players to go make plays. It'll be refreshing to them. It was a joke, but that team never had any "organizational" structure under Powell. They're going to be fine, but they have a long way to go to compete with South Gibson and Hardin County.

What's going to suck for this team is they're going to play Lexington, Hardin County, and Dyersburgh 3 weeks in a row in the middle stretch of September. They may go 0-3 in those game. However, if the players keep developing throughout the season, then they maybe able to win one of those games if the LHS, HCHS, and DHS were in the last 3 weeks of the season. 

They maybe like Peabody 2.0 in a way. Riverside is fortunate to see Peabody on September 1st, while Huntingdon is not fortunate because they have Peabody on October 27. That 50ish days where the players can still develop throughout the season and will be better in late October. That's if the players are still healthy and developing throughout the season.

57 minutes ago, Cavaliers9814 said:

How did Haywood look lastnight? Only winning by a td to a team I think they should dominate is there some concern in Brownsville?

From what I was told both qb were out last night. Haywood ran wildcat the entire night. The score is prob a little misleading haywood did on one hand allow 2 kickoffs to be taken for td.

49 minutes ago, RTRRudy1189 said:

From what I was told both qb were out last night. Haywood ran wildcat the entire night. The score is prob a little misleading haywood did on one hand allow 2 kickoffs to be taken for td.

49 minutes ago, RTRRudy1189 said:

It’s going to take alot to replace the kid that left. But I have heard Haywood is a little different this year than years past