Dyersburg vs Crockett co 13aaa championship

ball21

4 minutes ago, ball21 said:

would be impressive if Dyersburg could come out on top, coming from only winning 6 games last year shows how much tim and his staff worked to turn around a program in just 2 years. 

Absolutely. Tim, AJ, and Justin are amazing. And this is a young team with no seniors that will add even more talent next year. This is a team that will likely make a deep run sooner rather than later.

1 hour ago, ball21 said:

i would say Dyersburg got a steal with these guys i think all of them was at dyer co before coming to Dyersburg. But Dyersburg has a lot of talent this year if they get in a good bracket for region they could go really deep ....

District games could be similar in Region. Covington was pretty good this summer at times, but I think they had an injury but I think she is back. Will be interesting. Lot of teams very similar and can beat each other on a given night. I know Dyersburg will get better a lot next year when his granddaughter gets there. Will be interesting.