Region 3AAAA

logcabinman

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2023 at 10:39 AM, coachinhoops said:

Have you seen Bartlett or Bearden play?  If not, your assessment lacks validity.  Bartlett is the best AAAA team in the state.  I have seen them all.

Looks like Bradley was the best. Bearden played them within 2 in a game that could have went either way so I would argue and say they were the two best teams in that tourney. My assessment was spot on Coach! Bartlett has all the talent in the world, it’s just that coaching and shot making make a huge difference in close games. 

Why did Bartletts coach wait so long to turn up the pressure? If he presses hard like the 4th quarter that the entire game who knows the outcome.

5 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

Looks like Bradley was the best. Bearden played them within 2 in a game that could have went either way so I would argue and say they were the two best teams in that tourney. My assessment was spot on Coach! Bartlett has all the talent in the world, it’s just that coaching and shot making make a huge difference in close games. 

Why did Bartletts coach wait so long to turn up the pressure? If he presses hard like the 4th quarter that the entire game who knows the outcome.

Bartlett missed a ton of lay ups and they didn’t seem to have any shooters.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Bartlett missed a ton of lay ups and they didn’t seem to have any shooters.

Yeah they shot a bad % from 3 and not great at the line either. You can tell they are super talented and them and SS played the best defense I saw this week especially that 4th quarter they were everywhere.