Tues Feb 28, 2023

Region Finals

at Chester County

Thu Mar 2, 2023

Who you got?

All Semi and Final games broadcast on 96.5 FM WBFG, www.NewsTalkWTN.com

#HereComesTheCloser

Edited by HereComesTheCloser

I think either one of these districts can sweep the region. I went to  the Championship night for both Districts

McNairy is the best offensive team in the region - they score a ton of points but they don't play great defense - #12 and #22 are big problems!

Liberty is highly underrated and don't look at their record - #10 and #2 both can play some ball

Chester County has a big kid 23 that can really get to the back board and score plus a lot of different kids make 3's

North Side has the biggest kid in the region with #1 and some good pieces around him. If they make shots they win it

South Gibson probably plays as hard if not harder than any team in the region and their #20 and #11 can play

South Side seemed a little overwhelmed by the atmosphere of post season but could very well win it. They play a LOT of kids

Hardin County is methodical - several kids shoot #5 #12 and #10

Lexington has a very long kid #5 that seems to be figuring it out. #25 seems to make them go and #24 scores in bunches

I need to think about who I'm picking. Who you got?

11 minutes ago, Bobcats83 said:

South Gibson by 10 over Lexington

Liberty over CC by 3 even though they have beaten them twice

Southside over McNairy by 5

Northside over Hardin Co by 8

Northside wins the whole thing.  South side 2nd

I can see district 12 sweep but not sure about North Side and south Side in the final. Why do you pick them instead of liberty and South Gibson?  Just curious

4 hours ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

I can see district 12 sweep but not sure about North Side and south Side in the final. Why do you pick them instead of liberty and South Gibson?  Just curious

All their games were close. I believe NS and SS have better athleticism and Fuller is the best coach. NS center is too much for any team in the other district to handle 

14 hours ago, Bobcats83 said:

All their games were close. I believe NS and SS have better athleticism and Fuller is the best coach. NS center is too much for any team in the other district to handle 

I sure don't doubt that those two could be in the finals. It won't surprise me. It won't be surprised regardless of who is in the finals... LOL so even.