Anderson Co. 2023

FB123OL

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to Nick Moog as a Tennessee Titans Mr. Football finalists. Wish the best and think he deserves it. He has a State Championship, has struggled through at least two knee surgeries and is still able to make his opponents miss while piling up the yards. Defense he is also a Monster He is relentless. And in his off time contributes to the youth program Read-Option. If the award is for an all around athlete and fundamental good wholesome human, than he has my vote. Good Luck Nick you deserve it! 

2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Congratulations to Nick Moog as a Tennessee Titans Mr. Football finalists. Wish the best and think he deserves it. He has a State Championship, has struggled through at least two knee surgeries and is still able to make his opponents miss while piling up the yards. Defense he is also a Monster He is relentless. And in his off time contributes to the youth program Read-Option. If the award is for an all around athlete and fundamental good wholesome human, than he has my vote. Good Luck Nick you deserve it! 

If I had a vote I would cast it for the Moogster. He’s a lot more than just a baller.

4 hours ago, noonesfool said:

If I had a vote I would cast it for the Moogster. He’s a lot more than just a baller.

Thank you noones!!!. He is, and I am sure, while a lot of good players in the hunt, I hope he makes it. I know they don't or apparently don't necessarily pick those that have the best records, example Martinez for Mavs last year, they use a different system, I assume over all in picking, but I hope he fits the criteria. My best wishes for him. 

Edited by Mavericksinflight
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Thank you noones!!!. He is, and I am sure, while a lot of good players in the hunt, I hope he makes it. I know they don't or apparently don't necessarily pick those that have the best records, example Martinez for Mavs last year, they use a different system, I assume over all in picking, but I hope he fits the criteria. My best wishes for him. 

Agree

• 5 weeks later...