AAA State Bracket Prediction

UCSportsFan

9 hours ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

I'm pulling for the South Side Lady Hawks!!! Should be a great tourney in all of the classifications. I think Mckenzie or Wayne County are the only 2 that can win in Single A, but the rest of the classes are up for grabs. 

We both have a tough draw! But we know who we would draw in the 1st round! Good luck to y’all & we pulling for y’all as well 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Does anyone know when the last time that all 8 teams have came from just 4 regions?  Also it looks like they went with Region Champs on one side of the bracket and region runner ups on the other side, super weird if you ask me.

That sure does look to be what they have laid out.

6 minutes ago, maddams said:

Livingston Academy vs Greeneville winner has a good chance to play for a state championship. 
I would say the three best teams in this tournament are South Side, Upperman and Elizabethton. All three end up one the same side of the bracket 

Winner of LA/Greenville will likely play South Gibson. Dyer County was there last year and played well against Page, but they have some losses that were headscratchers. Losing to McNairy by 35 or so and South Gibson beating McNairy by 30 or so gets your attention.