Class AA substate predictions

westtnsportsfan

2 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Just over 50%

Since no one else offered predictions, I guess I win! :)

Also, for those at the UC/GCHS game tonight? What on earth was Coach Sisco thinking? Bad enough that he got a tech in OT to basically cost them the game, but then he ran out on to the floor during play at the end of the game before his assistant stopped him.

43 minutes ago, RidinSplinters said:

Also, for those at the UC/GCHS game tonight? What on earth was Coach Sisco thinking? Bad enough that he got a tech in OT to basically cost them the game, but then he ran out on to the floor during play at the end of the game before his assistant stopped him.

I absolutely agree, couldn’t have been a worse time to get a technical. But hey, I was for Giles County, so I loved it. 

5 hours ago, RidinSplinters said:

I was crying laughing I got the whole thing on video, even after the final shot he was trying to attack someone