Border Wars II: Team TN vs. Team GA

TNUSAWrestling

I truly believe that there is absolutely nothing wrong with women's wrestling.  It will take women's wrestling some time to grow to the point where it competes with men's wrestling for fan support in the United States.  IMO, the women should not try to piggyback on men's wrestling but should host an event and keep the revenues for women's wrestling. 

1 hour ago, MidwestXFER said:

Cougar, do you want a girls event? Put Tennessee versus Georgia on in the same location I have somebody committed to help fund it. You have talked all this trash, now let’s see where your work ethic and your commitment is?

also it was never talking trash I brought something up and now look at the progress being made for brining it up. You have someone committed to fund the event. Hard questions create opportunities. We already have a TEAM TN established so I’m sure when they head over to train together the event could be a pre Tulsa event.

Send me your contact email.

Or email me tnwrankings

at gmail.com 

Edited by cougars130
Edit

1 hour ago, cougars130 said:

also it was never talking trash I brought something up and now look at the progress being made for brining it up. You have someone committed to fund the event. Hard questions create opportunities. We already have a TEAM TN established so I’m sure when they head over to train together the event could be a pre Tulsa event.

Send me your contact email.

Or email me tnwrankings

at gmail.com 

Contact Mike Hatcher, and give him your plan! Put your words in action, and show this will be a well planned out event that will do good things for the entire state not just your club/ school and funding will be there. The funding and opportunities have always been there, up until now it has been all talk and no action. We will see if you’re full of #### or not. I guess it is time for you to get to work! Your comments did nothing to help this happen! Other than it’s time for all you guys that sit around on your butt and talk trash can actually get out and do some work, Instead of blaming other people and the TNUSA board. The individual that said he would help fund this wants to stay anonymous, but he has already spoken to the chairman of Tennessee USA wrestling. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, MidwestXFER said:

Contact Mike Hatcher, and give him your plan! Put your words in action, and show this will be a well planned out event that will do good things for the entire state not just your club/ school and funding will be there. The funding and opportunities have always been there, up until now it has been all talk and no action. We will see if you’re full of #### or not. I guess it is time for you to get to work! Your comments did nothing to help this happen! Other than it’s time for all you guys that sit around on your butt and talk trash can actually get out and do some work, Instead of blaming other people and the TNUSA board. The individual that said he would help fund this wants to stay anonymous, but he has already spoken to the chairman of Tennessee USA wrestling. 

I don’t have a club or school organization that would benefit from the event. 
If Hatcher as already been told the event will be funded. What exactly would Hatcher need me for if funding was the issue and now seems to have been solved. 
If you not going to email me to have a discussion I can reach out to Hatcher but again seems odd to not want to talk to the person who tells me the funds are covered to have the event. 

22 minutes ago, cougars130 said:

I don’t have a club or school organization that would benefit from the event. 
If Hatcher as already been told the event will be funded. What exactly would Hatcher need me for if funding was the issue and now seems to have been solved. 
If you not going to email me to have a discussion I can reach out to Hatcher but again seems odd to not want to talk to the person who tells me the funds are covered to have the event. 

I am not sure what about this you can’t understand. You have the ability and funding to do a girls Tennessee against Georgia wrestling dual. The funding is there. You have to call Hatcher since it is a TNUSA event to discuss your plans and how this event will go. get with him today and start this moving! The funds will be given to TNUSA wrestling directly. Your mission is to give the girls exactly what the boys had use the same facilities everything else can be exactly the same. I would not waste my time talking to you, cause I’m betting donuts to dollars, you won’t do a darn thing. Money is there the ball is in your court! Good luck!

3 hours ago, cbg said:

I truly believe that there is absolutely nothing wrong with women's wrestling.  It will take women's wrestling some time to grow to the point where it competes with men's wrestling for fan support in the United States.  IMO, the women should not try to piggyback on men's wrestling but should host an event and keep the revenues for women's wrestling. 

Agree

1 hour ago, MidwestXFER said:

I am not sure what about this you can’t understand. You have the ability and funding to do a girls Tennessee against Georgia wrestling dual. The funding is there. You have to call Hatcher since it is a TNUSA event to discuss your plans and how this event will go. get with him today and start this moving! The funds will be given to TNUSA wrestling directly. Your mission is to give the girls exactly what the boys had use the same facilities everything else can be exactly the same. I would not waste my time talking to you, cause I’m betting donuts to dollars, you won’t do a darn thing. Money is there the ball is in your court! Good luck!

Ok sounds good just wanted to know talk to you later.