Oliver Springs

On 3/22/2023 at 10:58 PM, orngnblk said:

Why would you think they wouldnt?They have laid the wood to them the past few times,don't see it changing.

I’m betting Rockwood has more to say in that region than some think. Agree with your 1&2 but I’d swap them. 

• 3 weeks later...

Rockwood lost everyone and their upcoming senior class isn't great. Will be interesting to see if they can reload though. Coalfield has the best "program" in that area. Elite coaching. Great support. Good athletes.  Just teeny tiny enrollment. And they are losing some great athletes. Will be fun to see how that region shakes out. 

On 3/22/2023 at 12:36 PM, orngnblk said:

You are 50 points better than last year?Interesting.Coalfield and Rockwood will be 1 and 2 in our region.

Coalfield and Rockwood both lost a ton. Both are good programs and will be fine. But I'm not sure it's going to be as predictable as you think. 

9 minutes ago, notes said:

Coalfield and Rockwood both lost a ton. Both are good programs and will be fine. But I'm not sure it's going to be as predictable as you think. 

You could be correct.EVERYTIME I think Rockwoodis down they come out strong.Alot of great athletes in that town.CF will still be one of the top teams.

4 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

You could be correct.EVERYTIME I think Rockwoodis down they come out strong.Alot of great athletes in that town.CF will still be one of the top teams.

If we're strictly looking at what is coming back then OS has to be in the conversation. I think they graduated one or two starters off a quarter final team and coalfield graduated many. They'll be fine but at this point I think OS has as good of a shot as anyone. (Not an OS fan btw)

54 minutes ago, notes said:

If we're strictly looking at what is coming back then OS has to be in the conversation. I think they graduated one or two starters off a quarter final team and coalfield graduated many. They'll be fine but at this point I think OS has as good of a shot as anyone. (Not an OS fan btw)

Will know more about them after week 1. 

On 4/16/2023 at 11:01 PM, TSSAAfootball said:

Rockwood lost everyone and their upcoming senior class isn't great. Will be interesting to see if they can reload though. Coalfield has the best "program" in that area. Elite coaching. Great support. Good athletes.  Just teeny tiny enrollment. And they are losing some great athletes. Will be fun to see how that region shakes out. 

Rockwood lost a lot and so did coalfield. I was told they have a lot of their skill players returning. It all depends if someone got transfers in or if the incoming freshmen can produce. OS has a lot returning and a lot of talent.