Hamptons vs Wayne County

Bigslydog1983

5 hours ago, pujo said:

If they call a foul every time the girl gets the ball today, McKenzie will get outclassed also.  Girl is quite the talent but if you can't touch her, she's even better. I, m not sure where these refs come from but  they were bad in several games I watched.  They don't wait to see a foul, they read the future.  Hope they do a better Job today.

I expect physical play but purposely trying to injure another should be unacceptable. If you watch the final 3 minutes and tell me they didn't try to injure her Pearle Vision center is open today. The game was done decided.

43 minutes ago, cat1973 said:

I expect physical play but purposely trying to injure another should be unacceptable. If you watch the final 3 minutes and tell me they didn't try to injure her Pearle Vision center is open today. The game was done decided.

I'm from district 1 but I have to agree with you.  But it's over and done.  Hampton will be in 2a next year and will share a region with Alcoa, GP, and south greene.  It will be much harder to get back down here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cat1973 said:

Oh trust me, I saw the same thing you did, no place for that, it could be that the girl was frustrated watching the big girl shoot free throws every single time she got the ball.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Oh trust me, I saw the same thing you did, no place for that, it could be that the girl was frustrated watching the big girl shoot free throws every single time she got the ball.

Summertown had same thing happen to them in semis of region when they had substantial  lead - broken wrist and ACL tear = season over 

11 hours ago, pujo said:

If they call a foul every time the girl gets the ball today, McKenzie will get outclassed also.  Girl is quite the talent but if you can't touch her, she's even better. I, m not sure where these refs come from but  they were bad in several games I watched.  They don't wait to see a foul, they read the future.  Hope they do a better Job today.

That is what we were talking about last night. Some of the refs had their hands raised for fouls way before the shooters’ even made their move. They never call the ball handlers pushing off either.