McKenzie vs Wayne County predictions

HawkGuy06

13 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

They returns 2 miss basketball finalists! Thru imo will be back to defend their title! 

You may be correct but in my opinion what made McKenzie so good is having 5 players that can score and 5 that can hit the three.  They will miss those three starters greatly.

2 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Congratulations! Man y’all shoot it very well! And savanna Davis is the real deal! 3 peat is in y’all’s near future 

We lose 3 of the 5.  Big shoes to fill as well.  I will make another post tomorrow with my thoughts on this season.  But fir now, i am going to bed! 

I dont care if people on here think i am a WC fan or not, but i am a long time fan of WC sports. I was at the game yesterday and have never seen a shooting performace like McKenzie put on yesterday. I am still proud of my Lady Cats on the season they had this year, even though it didnt end the way we wanted. I have confidence that Blair and the rest of the girls will put in the hard work in the off season and we will be back next year!! Gonna be tough because McKenzie will be in our Region next year. Once again, Congratulations to McKenzie. 

11 hours ago, 1983 said:

You may be correct but in my opinion what made McKenzie so good is having 5 players that can score and 5 that can hit the three.  They will miss those three starters greatly.

They missed players last year right? They still won this year right? Next man up! It’s some shooters on the bench!