McKenzie vs Wayne County predictions

HawkGuy06

3 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

They missed players last year right? They still won this year right? Next man up! It’s some shooters on the bench! 

They lost one starter from last season.  They lose 3 from this season.  I think McKenzie fans will tell you they will not be near as good as the past two seasons. 

27 minutes ago, 1983 said:

They lost one starter from last season.  They lose 3 from this season.  I think McKenzie fans will tell you they will not be near as good as the past two seasons. 

From the looks of it right now imo they only have to worry about Wayne County & that wouldn’t be a problem imo! Them 2 super seniors will handle business 

9 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

From the looks of it right now imo they only have to worry about Wayne County & that wouldn’t be a problem imo! Them 2 super seniors will handle business 

Wayne County played them better last year than this year. Amazing. I actually thought Wayne County would play them tougher. 

7 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

I think savanna came back from her injury a better player… if that was possible 

I have said that as well.  She had it in her mind Saturday that if she was open, she was going to shoot.  Probably the best performance I have ever seen by a Rebel basketball player.  She will go down as the best to have played at McKenzie HS to date.