District 9-AAA: How Will It Finish?

metsdude

How does everyone think District 9-AAA will finish up?

Here are the teams: BEECH, GALLATIN, HENDERSONVILLE, LAVERGNE, MT.JULIET, SMRYNA, WHITE HOUSE, and WILSON CENTRAL.

I believe it will go a little like this:

1)Hendersonville

2)Smyrna

3)LaVergne

4)Beech

5)Gallatin

6)Wilson Central

7)Mt.Juliet

8)White House

How do you guys think it will finish?

I dont know much about this district other than Gallatin has been the ruler in the past few years. Hendersonville had a great year last year and after watching them vs Clarksville high last week I would have to place them back up there again. If Smyrna can get GREAT guard play along with their twin Towers they'll be hard to beat and finally Lavergne, havent seen them play but heard they were tough as well so I think I'll go in this route. By the way Wilson Central cant be much better than last year considering they did lose a few players to graduation. Oh yea Mt. Juliet is like Gallatin, they've been so good for a long time, its hard not to count them in there.

1.Smryna

2.Hendersonville

3.Gallatin

4.Mt. Juliet

5.Lavergne

6.Beech

7.White House

8.Wilson Central

7 and 8 could probably be reversed. Also Beech is also a lot better team than that but 1-4 is so good. Tough Region

tough distirct...... Gallatin is not very good. I've seen them, and they are very well coached, but not very good... Smyrna has played the toughest schedule of the group, and is still 5-0.... This district is very up for grabs, especially between Smyrna, LaVergne, Hendersonville, and Mt Juliet.....

1)LaVergne...returned all 5 starters...best offensive player in district...great outside shooting team

2)Smyrna...won the tough games so far...tallest team in district

3)Hendersonville...possibly the best system for their talent...good outside shooting

4)Mt Juliet...best inside-outside duo of Sims-Helton

5)Gallatin...very well coached...athletic...not much offense

6)Wilson Central...plays hard and very well coaches...good height, and outside shooting

7)Beech...solid, good shooters...play hard

8)White House...haven't seen them...heard they are terrible

this will be a very hard district to play in this year. I believe this district is one of the most disciplined districts in state. with hendersonville reloading they are always a threat. beech has some good shooters. central will be better because they didnt lose any starters. gallatin is hard to play. white house wont be good this year but havent seen them. mt juliet will be better then last year and will surprise teams this year. smyrna will be good with the two big guys.

my district rankings are

1. mt juliet

2. hendersonville

3. smyrna

4. gallatin

5. lavergne

6. beech

7. wilson central

8. white house

the top 2 mt juliet and hendersonville will jocky for the number 1 and 2 the whole year. be an exciting year of district 9 basketball