2024 Class 1A Early Predictions

bballfan12121

15 hours ago, hoopitup10 said:

Don’t under estimate S.P. 

Pittsburg Pirates are not one of the best basketball teams. This is not football. Pittsburg Pirates would be lucky to beat Gordonsville Tigers today. If Pittsburg Pirates beat Gordonsville Tigers they would still get mercy ruled in the next round. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

3 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

Pittsburg Pirates are not one of the best basketball teams. This is not football. Pittsburg Pirates would be lucky to beat Gordonsville Tigers today. If Pittsburg Pirates beat Gordonsville Tigers they would still get mercy ruled in the next round. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

If I read correctly u said Gordanville will beat them said nothing about next round !

4 hours ago, AllenAdams2201 said:

Who we got tonight for Substate?

Jellico @ UH

North Greene @ Harriman

Pickett County @ Chat Prep

South Pittsburg @ Gordonsville

Frank Hughes @ Eagleville

Santa Fe @ Wayne County

B.T Washington @ Union City

Humboldt @ Middle College

UH: I think they are the darkhorse to win it all, they have played a pretty tough schedule. 

N Greene: very solid squad too, don’t think they have a Schultz type caliber player this year they would need to win it all! They did beat UH in District Championship then lost in Region championship by 3 to them. 

Chatt All Stars

Gordy 

Eagleville

Wayne Co.

UC

Humboldt