toughest non-region schedule for 2023

It's definitely not Maryville:  Heritage, Central, West, Science Hill, and Alcoa.- 2 tough ones

Alcoa: Ravenwood, Tottenville (NY?), Bearden, Greeneville, West, Maryville- 4/5 tough ones

West: Clinton, Bearden, Farragut, Maryville, Alcoa, Anderson County - 4/5 tough ones

Powell: Anderson County, Farragut, Oak Ridge, Clinton, Karns, McMinn County -2?

AC: Science Hill, Bearden, Clinton, West - 2?

DB: farragut, greeneville, Asheville, Elizabethton,Crockett- 2?

Greeneville:  Tennessee, DB, Alcoa, Mo West-2/3?

of the schools in the East,  I'd say Alcoa's is probably the toughest. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, eyeinthesky said:

Bearden's Non Region Schedule is murderers row

8/19 @ West  Defending 5A State Champions

8/25 @ Alcoa  Defending 3A State Champions

9/1  Anderson County  Defending 4A State Champions

10/13  @ Oak Ridge

10/20  Morristown West

That's 3 tough ones, and two they should win, but I should have put theirs in my previous post.   If Morristown and Oak Ridge are elite competition, than Bearden won't be as good as I thought they'd be.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ILB1999 said:

It's definitely not Maryville:  Heritage, Central, West, Science Hill, and Alcoa.- 2 tough ones

Alcoa: Ravenwood, Tottenville (NY?), Bearden, Greeneville, West, Maryville- 4/5 tough ones

West: Clinton, Bearden, Farragut, Maryville, Alcoa, Anderson County - 4/5 tough ones

Powell: Anderson County, Farragut, Oak Ridge, Clinton, Karns, McMinn County -2?

AC: Science Hill, Bearden, Clinton, West - 2?

DB: farragut, greeneville, Asheville, Elizabethton,Crockett- 2?

Greeneville:  Tennessee, DB, Alcoa, Mo West-2/3?

of the schools in the East,  I'd say Alcoa's is probably the toughest. 

I like the way you broke it down.  some from middle TN...

ravenwood's: oakland, alcoa, cane ridge, smyrna, blackman - 4/5 tough ones

oakland: independence, center grove (IN), haywood, antioch, ravenwood - 3/4 tough ones

lipscomb: IMG, saraland (AL), christian bros (MO), briarcrest, enworth - 3/4 tough ones

CPA: BA, pearl-cohn, MBA, antioch (missing a game still) - 3 tough ones?

ravenwood out of middle IMHO

• Like 1

On 5/1/2023 at 3:15 PM, theawesomebro said:

I thought this deserved it's own thread so we don't take over another.  alcoa?  ravenwood?  in D2 is it lipscomb academy?  

For this question there is absolutely to separate it out into divisions.  Simply ask what Tennessee high school football team has the toughest schedule in 2023-24.  A team's out of conference/non region schedule says a lot about the head coach.

17 minutes ago, cbg said:

For this question there is absolutely to separate it out into divisions.  Simply ask what Tennessee high school football team has the toughest schedule in 2023-24.  A team's out of conference/non region schedule says a lot about the head coach.

what?

• 1 month later...
On 5/2/2023 at 8:49 AM, theawesomebro said:

I like the way you broke it down.  some from middle TN...

ravenwood's: oakland, alcoa, cane ridge, smyrna, blackman - 4/5 tough ones

oakland: independence, center grove (IN), haywood, antioch, ravenwood - 3/4 tough ones

lipscomb: IMG, saraland (AL), christian bros (MO), briarcrest, enworth - 3/4 tough ones

CPA: BA, pearl-cohn, MBA, antioch (missing a game still) - 3 tough ones?

ravenwood out of middle IMHO

I'm assuming your only giving Oakland 3/4 bc of Cedar Grove but they've been one of the best programs in Indiana. Major props to Ravenwood for scheduling Oakland and Alcoa

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

I'm assuming your only giving Oakland 3/4 bc of Cedar Grove but they've been one of the best programs in Indiana. Major props to Ravenwood for scheduling Oakland and Alcoa

i'm familiar with cedar grove and they are definitely one of the tough ones.  haywood was 13-1 but is 4A.  ravenwood was 6-5 last year.  independence was 5-6.  antioch was 0-10.  I don't follow those teams enough to know whether they will have a turn around but I was guessing antioch and one of the independence/ravenwood games wouldn't be all that difficult.  feel free to let me know if you think otherwise. 

• Upvote 1