Region 6-1A 2023

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

Gleason may be pretty good though.

8 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Gleason scored 1 time against LC. LC scored on every possession in the 3 way scrimmage but 1. From what I seen yesterday McKenzie will win region 6 with ease unless McEwen can play with them. Nobody else in region 6 will challenge them.

The only time y'all slowed Gleason down their backup QB was in. Also dont think Puckett will be there to tell Canada what he sees like the scrimmage. And yes Gleason will be good again their QB is legit. Probably the biggest difference maker of any player on all 3 teams the other day. 

19 minutes ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

The only time y'all slowed Gleason down their backup QB was in. Also dont think Puckett will be there to tell Canada what he sees like the scrimmage. And yes Gleason will be good again their QB is legit. Probably the biggest difference maker of any player on all 3 teams the other day. 

Gleason will be sitting at home come playoff time this year like they always do lol

4 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

He is a good player but I do not recall Gleason nor West Carroll stopping the LC offense all day. It was a good scrimmage and all 3 teams should improve. IMO I think the move to region 6 came at the right time for West Carroll. I don't think they would be a playoff team in region 7 this year but will in region 6. LC will be just fine for the upcoming season. LC has a very difficult schedule but should be battle tested come playoff time. Staying injury free will be key for the falcons.

4 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Canada managed his team well last year and will again this year. Puckett is his mentor but Canada is very capable of doing the job. It is nice that Coach Canada can rely on Coach Puckett.

21 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

He is a good player but I do not recall Gleason nor West Carroll stopping the LC offense all day. It was a good scrimmage and all 3 teams should improve. IMO I think the move to region 6 came at the right time for West Carroll. I don't think they would be a playoff team in region 7 this year but will in region 6. LC will be just fine for the upcoming season. LC has a very difficult schedule but should be battle tested come playoff time. Staying injury free will be key for the falcons.

I betcha west Carroll or Gleason would ever have the guts to schedule the teams we've played in the past years and this upcoming season as well. 

6 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

I'd think that LC qb Caesar would be as good as any qb in the region.

The fact Union City is back in 1A is embarrassing for TSSAA . Once Mckenzie leaves 1A in two years , they’ll move Huntingdon back down . They just play musical chairs with the enrollment numbers of Peabody/Union City -Huntingdon / Mckenzie year in year out . Everyone in the state will tell you they aren’t 1A teams . I’m sure the same is true all parts of the state but man do they hate smaller schools . 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, truefalconfan said:

I betcha west Carroll or Gleason would ever have the guts to schedule the teams we've played in the past years and this upcoming season as well. 

Was that guts or stupidity? Because I seem to recall every single LC poster on here whining about how the Haywood game should never have happened.

3 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Glad u think it's funny.Im sure ur glad West Carrol is in other region and go to playoff whereas in Region 7,probably be 6th place team.But I guess it looks good on paper saying West Carrol makes playoffs every so and so year.

I mean it is funny because he was the 3rd best passing QB on the field. Including behind our 14 yr old backup freshman who was playing. I'm not sure how you think he can be among the best when Krochet from Gleason is miles ahead of him. Must be your son or something 

:lol: I just want to know why LC fans get so threatened when I don't praise them? Probably because I tend to be right about these things. Whether it was my prediction that you would beat Huntingdon on your way to a State Championship in 19 (which was right) or me predicting last year that you would lose to MASE in the 2nd round via a running clock (which was right). I tend to call it like I see it and am usually right. Yalls whining won't change my opinion sorry.