2023 Football Big Ones Contest Has Ended

CoachT

3 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

:ph34r:

Ole 3rd and long has got this anyway, too much ground to make up and he don't miss many. We have to take chances and it only gets you farter behind. I'm not into top 10,its all or broke. Meaning, I'm going Broke. Just waiting on the playoffs now And a fresh start.

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

Ole 3rd and long has got this anyway, too much ground to make up and he don't miss many. We have to take chances and it only gets you farter behind. I'm not into top 10,its all or broke. Meaning, I'm going Broke. Just waiting on the playoffs now And a fresh start.

Yeah,  I understand. 

Harley is within 1.

You are only 6 out.  A bit too early to go for broke this week. Looks like a couple or 3 could go either way.  Just gotta be on the right side of those.  

Maybe another week to take a couple longer shots.  Good luck. 

19 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Yeah,  I understand. 

Harley is within 1.

You are only 6 out.  A bit too early to go for broke this week. Looks like a couple or 3 could go either way.  Just gotta be on the right side of those.  

Maybe another week to take a couple longer shots.  Good luck. 

Not going for broke yet, got me 4 dogs.  Now ole Harley is wearing it out.

1 minute ago, FireFistAce said:

I was thinking it could have been one of the better games but I did go with Page.  I can't remember now how big a favorite they were?

Was one of my dogs ,only have 3 now and 2 of them are BIG. I like one but need a small miracle on the other one.

• CoachT changed the title to 2023 Football Big Ones Contest Has Ended