The new Class 5A Region 5

5 minutes ago, ScottShasteen said:

Columbia beats Lawrence Co. in Lawrenceburg. Too much team speed. Tra'Darius Goff is getting the Lions on track. Their narrow loss to Shelbyville tells me they are capable of hosting a playoff game. Lions -13.5.

Tullahoma is teetering after its close loss to Franklin Co. The Rebels really dominated time of possession and the 'Cats will be without Kai Johnson this week. He is their top playmaker and returned a kick 75 yards for a TD last week. Lincoln Co. has lost its top two running backs and is reeling. Wildcats -6.5.

Marvancy Johnson missed last week for Tullahoma, wonder if he will be back?

21 minutes ago, ScottShasteen said:

Columbia beats Lawrence Co. in Lawrenceburg. Too much team speed. Tra'Darius Goff is getting the Lions on track. Their narrow loss to Shelbyville tells me they are capable of hosting a playoff game. Lions -13.5.

Tullahoma is teetering after its close loss to Franklin Co. The Rebels really dominated time of possession and the 'Cats will be without Kai Johnson this week. He is their top playmaker and returned a kick 75 yards for a TD last week. Lincoln Co. has lost its top two running backs and is reeling. Wildcats -6.5.

Columbia pounds Law Co. 

Tullahoma Rolls on a very weak Linc Co.  

Maybe Tullahoma will use their very efficient hurry up offense we have heard about.  Or was it efficient because they got short porches from Rockvale and Turnovers.  They had plenty of time to score and beat FC and got one deep ball to mid-field nothing else.  Bad D on FC that late in the game.  Should have kept everything in front of them and tackle but  It should work well vs. a weaker team.

2 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

Trying to decide what ball game to attend tomorrow night. Is it confirmed that both Johnson for Tullahoma and Hammonds for Lincoln Co are out for the game? 

Khani Johnson is out for Tullahoma for sure,  and RB Marvancy Johnson missed last week with an ankle injury, I don't know if he will back or not. I don't know if Hammonds will be out or not.  

4 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

Trying to decide what ball game to attend tomorrow night. Is it confirmed that both Johnson for Tullahoma and Hammonds for Lincoln Co are out for the game? 

Kai Johnson is out due to his ejection last week I’m pretty sure. Marvancy Johnson was out last week, but I’m not sure about this week. I heard today they may have another injury to a player that goes both ways but that’s not confirmed. 

13 minutes ago, CatsAndPats said:

Kai Johnson is out due to his ejection last week I’m pretty sure. Marvancy Johnson was out last week, but I’m not sure about this week. I heard today they may have another injury to a player that goes both ways but that’s not confirmed. 

13 minutes ago, SouthernTNguy said:

Khani Johnson is out for Tullahoma for sure,  and RB Marvancy Johnson missed last week with an ankle injury, I don't know if he will back or not. I don't know if Hammonds will be out or not.  

Thanks! I didn't know if the ejection from last week carried over just for the first half or the whole next game. I just have a strange feeling about the Tullahoma and Lincoln Co game. I think they may be so evenly matched due to all the missing folks that the game may be entertaining as far as it shouldn't be a blow out either way. I guess we'll see. 

11 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

Thanks! I didn't know if the ejection from last week carried over just for the first half or the whole next game. I just have a strange feeling about the Tullahoma and Lincoln Co game. I think they may be so evenly matched due to all the missing folks that the game may be entertaining as far as it shouldn't be a blow out either way. I guess we'll see. 

My understanding is any player that is ejected must set out  the next game. Both teams cannot afford missing players.