5A Region 7

eers

2 minutes ago, tandem said:

Based on what I’ve heard from multiple Gallatin fans today, wave yard home bleachers will be the next to collapse. 

Nice "comeback" trying to Deflect the issue off of your own school and trying to wish it upon somebody else. YOUR school had it actually happen. Nice try, but we all can see with our own eyes who actually had an entire section off a stadium crumble to the ground. 

3 minutes ago, eers said:

Is this really what we’re talking about? Isn’t the issue that the county has dropped the ball and people could have been seriously injured? Are we trying to out this back on the school just as a “I’m better than you” statement. 

Reply to Tandem, not anybody else. He is the only one taking jabs at a school that this has nothing to do with. 

1 minute ago, thegreatone36 said:

Reply to Tandem, not anybody else. He is the only one taking jabs at a school that this has nothing to do with. 

I’m not sure how much that was a jab, as it was a reality of the neglect of stadium maintenance on the part of the county. We have some old stadiums and I’m not sure any of them outside of the University of Liberty Creek (and probably station camp just based on the age) are in good condition. 

2 minutes ago, eers said:

I’m not sure how much that was a jab, as it was a reality of the neglect of stadium maintenance on the part of the county. We have some old stadiums and I’m not sure any of them outside of the University of Liberty Creek (and probably station camp just based on the age) are in good condition. 

I feel that I have kept my comments more pointed towards Sumner County, not Beech. It's a problem within the County wanting to do the minimum.

4 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Nice "comeback" trying to Deflect the issue off of your own school and trying to wish it upon somebody else. YOUR school had it actually happen. Nice try, but we all can see with our own eyes who actually had an entire section off a stadium crumble to the ground. 

And it doesn’t take me long to remember why I never comment on here anymore. You are so quick to get your green panties in a wad. I was simply quoting what two big green wave fans response was to me today when we discussed this. This is more than a Beech issue. It’s a SUMMER COUNTY ISSUE. I think it’s a shame that every stadium in the county (except LC obviously) isn’t in better shape. All our players coaches and fans deserve better, especially when the county can spend multiple millions on one particular stadium. My point is we should all be concerned about the safety of our stadiums.  Kudos to Gallatin for getting the visitors side updated. The county should have replaced both sides. We should feel blessed that this didn’t happen Friday night and hopefully the county responds. 

6 minutes ago, tandem said:

And it doesn’t take me long to remember why I never comment on here anymore. You are so quick to get your green panties in a wad. I was simply quoting what two big green wave fans response was to me today when we discussed this. This is more than a Beech issue. It’s a SUMMER COUNTY ISSUE. I think it’s a shame that every stadium in the county (except LC obviously) isn’t in better shape. All our players coaches and fans deserve better, especially when the county can spend multiple millions on one particular stadium. My point is we should all be concerned about the safety of our stadiums.  Kudos to Gallatin for getting the visitors side updated. The county should have replaced both sides. We should feel blessed that this didn’t happen Friday night and hopefully the county responds. 

Sorry that I took that as a deflection, being that you had to directly mention Gallatin instead of commenting on the actual situation. Sure reads out pretty clearly more as a "jab" and not actually addressing the current situation. If that upsets you that somebody called you out on the comment, then idk what to say. 

Nothing negative meant towards Beech. I'll just say I hope this is a sore spot that we can all look down upon when it comes to the Sumner County Board. While we can all look at one school that they basically built a college campus for, yet literally had another school stadium literally fall to the ground. Embarassing on their behalf. There is enough money floating around this county, there should be no problem keeping up with Rutherford, Wilson & Williamson when it comes to upkeeping these stadiums.