5A Region 7

eers

4 hours ago, LEON said:

Looks as though everyone on here believes Beech and Henry County should be the top two teams in this region and it looks as though it should go that way. The next two should be a dogfight for the remaining two teams for a playoff berth. I would also expect it would be a chance for the region to move on into the next round with some rematches of the regular season opponents. I haven’t heard anything from the Portland or Hunters Lane fans and how their teams should look this fall. Portland will have a new head coach in Hunter Hicks an alumni from the glory years of Panther football , I believe they lost quite a bit of their starters from last season and lots of injuries during the season to starters should at least have given the younger players some game time experience.

Nope you’re wrong, Hville is more than capable at competing for the top spot.

I never thought anyone was counting Hendersonville out as much as saying they believe Beech and Henry County are 1-2. That’s the order is would go with predicting the region. However, I have said Hendersonville will surprise some people, namely anyone that is counting them out. Baker is pretty good at QB and they got a couple pretty good transfers. I don’t believe anyone in the region will have an easy out with Hendersonville. 

4 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Nope you’re wrong, Hville is more than capable at competing for the top spot.

Will not be the first time , probably should have said Henry County, Hendersonville could be capable of finishing first but I do believe Beech wins the region with the final playoff berth going to either Springfield, Portland or Hunters Lane with the Jackets more than likely being the favorite for the last berth. I guess that’s why we tee it up . 

Beech has a lot of growing up to do very quickly. They will be much stronger at the end. 
This region is a tough region. Anyone could potentially wind up going from 1st to 3rd or 3rd to 1st. 
I look for it to be an exciting season.  
I think it winds up

Beech

Hendersonville

Henry County

Springfield.