6A Region 4 Early Predictions ?

I'll take Cookeville over Lebanon Friday.   CHS is much improved on the lines of scrimmage from last year.  There has been a lot of growth in this program.    

Unfortunately, we are a little limited by QB play.   The guy we have back there now is a stud of a football player, but he isn't a great passer yet.   He is strong and a tough runner, though.   The coaches have done a good job of mixing up the rushing attack between him and a couple of quick backs.   They throw in some jet sweeps here and there and we even caught sparta napping on a 60 yard touchdown pass last week.  

The defensive front 7 is decent enough but my biggest worry is the secondary.   I've only seen Lebanon play Upperman and I know Upperman is good.  Lebanon seems like they are just a little down.   I think Cookeville will be able to run the ball on them. 

Give me the Cavs over the BDevils 30-24

Just now, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Youve had head scratching takes, not sure if that’s an always thing for you but just to name a few… Springfield over HC??? MJ only beating Hunters Lane 31-14… 

We all miss from time to time, but one thing that’s for sure is I’ll never pick against the Yellow Jackets. Right or wrong, never. Who do you see on Green Hill’s scheduled that will beat them? The closest game will be Mt.Juliet. Who else has a chance? Maybe Gallatin?

10 minutes ago, BruiseBrother98 said:

We all miss from time to time, but one thing that’s for sure is I’ll never pick against the Yellow Jackets. Right or wrong, never. Who do you see on Green Hill’s scheduled that will beat them? The closest game will be Mt.Juliet. Who else has a chance? Maybe Gallatin?

They beat a bad Summit team and everyone jumped on the hype train I’m guessing. Gallatin could, MJ should, Cookeville could also… possibly even lebanon.