6A Region 4 Early Predictions ?

MJ will field some talent, including what will probably be the best 2025 Qb in the state… some really good rbs, and some sound defensive players. The Oline, and lack of wideouts worries me. 

Lebanon imo has no chance with the lengthy list of seniors lost from last season.

Green Hill…. LOL

Gallatin you just never know, they have the talent and finally got rid of Twatson… is that enough? 

WC and Cookeville have some talent but not enough. 

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

16 minutes ago, theawesomebro said:

you do realize BA has george macintyre, a 2025 5 star QB and one of the best in nation...

Well good thing I used the word probably, that leaves a chance that he could not be. Travers is way undervalued at this point but this season should clear some of that up. He also doesn’t have the luxury$$$ of his school cherry picking WR talent. 

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Well good thing I used the word probably, that leaves a chance that he could not be. Travers is way undervalued at this point but this season should clear some of that up. He also doesn’t have the luxury$$$ of his school cherry picking WR talent. 

thanks for clearing that up.  can't wait to see how he does.  

I think Mt Juliet is the team to beat in this region.  
Green Hill, Gallatin, Lebanon and Wilson Central will battle it out for the remaining 3 spots.  Cookeville could turn it on but I do not think they are there yet.  Warren Co usually is not good but we will see.  

23 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

I think Mt Juliet is the team to beat in this region.  
Green Hill, Gallatin, Lebanon and Wilson Central will battle it out for the remaining 3 spots.  Cookeville could turn it on but I do not think they are there yet.  Warren Co usually is not good but we will see.  

I agree Mt Juliet is the favorite . I believe this is a very competitive  region this year ..Maybe a few surprises along the way .Look forward to the season > 

6 hours ago, runninblind said:

I agree Mt Juliet is the favorite . I believe this is a very competitive  region this year ..Maybe a few surprises along the way .Look forward to the season > 

I appreciate the respect from the Gallatin faithful, I’ve always had respect for the Gtown going back to my playing days. MJ has a very talented junior class, probably as a whole… the most talented to ever come through…. With that being said, our Oline worries me, and lack of depth at the WR position. Our defense should be stout. We are a favorite, but by no means a clear favorite. Anyone of those teams mentioned above could grab the region title. I’m excited to see Gallatin under a new regime.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS