6A Region 4 Early Predictions ?

2 minutes ago, runninblind said:

One of the sport media outlets have the top four preseason Region  as follows.

1. Mt Juliet

2. Green Hill

3. Lebanon

4. Gallatin 

That media outlet is dead wrong.  Green Wave will win the region. When you have the best players and the best coaches you win. 

Getting reports that MJ was far from impressive against Clarksville, granted the “scrimmage” was apparently treated as a glorified practice… they still failed to excel… my worry is that they have the tools and weapons for success but the offensive schemes will once again be at the forefront of criticism… I’m hoping for improvement in regards to us being in 6a. Im going to remain would cautiously optimistic, TP does his best with the talent he has, sometimes I fail to realize that talent just isn’t enough sometimes against the big boys. 

On 7/30/2023 at 4:59 PM, GWAVE1 said:

Both high schools should be proud of their campus in Mt Juliet.  MJ’s is just very unique with how it sits in the hole.  Green Hill with the turf and being so new.  Hard to complain about the venues.  

Really curious as to how Lebanon will do this year since they lost so much to graduation.  And how will Cookeville do in their second year under their new coach? 

GWAVE1 I was in Gallatin last week and drove by the Wave Yard and the new bleachers look really nice, hope they didn’t move them too far from the sideline like most stadiums today. The Wave Yard is still my favorite place to watch a game especially when it’s a good competitive game. Lots of great memories over the years there. With the renovation I guess that all but ends about a facility being built at the school , hope they continue to play there it’s truly a great place and I know it means a lot to the Gallatin family.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, LEON said:

GWAVE1 I was in Gallatin last week and drove by the Wave Yard and the new bleachers look really nice, hope they didn’t move them too far from the sideline like most stadiums today. The Wave Yard is still my favorite place to watch a game especially when it’s a good competitive game. Lots of great memories over the years there. With the renovation I guess that all but ends about a facility being built at the school , hope they continue to play there it’s truly a great place and I know it means a lot to the Gallatin family.

The visitor side is a huge improvement!  It will be a little further especially this year, they are scheduled to shift the field over next year.  Should add some much needed room on the sidelines but way closer than having a track!  I think everybody is looking forward to the new look.  There is still some construction that will get done in the endzone next year as well.  We plan on packing that place since we only have 4 home games this year.  Everybody wants a home playoff game but we will see.  We got to make sure we get that 100 year game against these two teams and make a big deal of it!! 

48 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

The visitor side is a huge improvement!  It will be a little further especially this year, they are scheduled to shift the field over next year.  Should add some much needed room on the sidelines but way closer than having a track!  I think everybody is looking forward to the new look.  There is still some construction that will get done in the endzone next year as well.  We plan on packing that place since we only have 4 home games this year.  Everybody wants a home playoff game but we will see.  We got to make sure we get that 100 year game against these two teams and make a big deal of it!! 

Glad to see y’all get the renovation, one of my favorite stadiums to visit. I think it was time.

• Like 1