6A Region 4 Early Predictions ?

11 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I appreciate the respect from the Gallatin faithful, I’ve always had respect for the Gtown going back to my playing days. MJ has a very talented junior class, probably as a whole… the most talented to ever come through…. With that being said, our Oline worries me, and lack of depth at the WR position. Our defense should be stout. We are a favorite, but by no means a clear favorite. Anyone of those teams mentioned above could grab the region title. I’m excited to see Gallatin under a new regime.

Was at last years Mt Juliet -Gallatin game and was really impressed With the QB . He has a rocket arm and accurate as well .What I saw last year were dropped balls by the receivers . Congrats on win vs Oakland on the 7 vs 7 and going 9-0 ! 

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

Green Hill has a decent team this year

They always will, they have the best area of talent in MJ. Just a shame these kids care more about being at a newer “cooler” school instead of tradition. Funny thing is, MJ facilities are top notch, and noone can argue otherwise ….but some of the kids could care less. Newer is cooler. 

7 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

They always will, they have the best area of talent in MJ. Just a shame these kids care more about being at a newer “cooler” school instead of tradition. Funny thing is, MJ facilities are top notch, and noone can argue otherwise ….but some of the kids could care less. Newer is cooler. 

At a new school your directly involved in building that tradition. Dont disagree with you, but I can see both sides. MJ is one of my favorite places to watch a game among the large schools

2 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Both high schools should be proud of their campus in Mt Juliet.  MJ’s is just very unique with how it sits in the hole.  Green Hill with the turf and being so new.  Hard to complain about the venues.  

Really curious as to how Lebanon will do this year since they lost so much to graduation.  And how will Cookeville do in their second year under their new coach? 

19 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

Both high schools should be proud of their campus in Mt Juliet.  MJ’s is just very unique with how it sits in the hole.  Green Hill with the turf and being so new.  Hard to complain about the venues.  

Really curious as to how Lebanon will do this year since they lost so much to graduation.  And how will Cookeville do in their second year under their new coach? 

I feel like Week 2 v. Upperman will be a good indicator of what ppl can expect out of Lebanon. Their schedule sets them up to get out to a good start. 

Don't think playoffs is realistic is for Cookeville but I could see them scoring an upset that affects seeding. Hennigan needs another season before they're a playoff team

On 7/30/2023 at 4:59 PM, GWAVE1 said:

I see cookeville being much improved. Henigan is gonna throw it alot. With their stud transfer rb they could upset some folks.