Bearden’s first 3 games

Dawgz4life

5 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

Third graders can't read. Teen suicide up. Teen with guns killing each other. How is it getting better. I think the problem is where you are getting your info. Just look around you.

Correct BT. I'm not sure how often we've agreed on something, but it appears we're closely aligned on this one.

Edited by JSamson7

17 hours ago, FootballFan888 said:

Seems the inmates are definitely running the asylum down there. it should be fun to watch how undisciplined they are throughout the year. 

Hey just hang on for the ride. Go to a game and stand on the visitors , l mean home side and get a feel for the new atmosphere. Just keep an eye on the gates to make sure you don't get caught up in anything. You know head on a swivel type attitude. It definitely is a new BHS. Some dog lifers didn't realize WHS and BHS have been playing since the 50s. They used to be a rock throw apart from each other. Two of the closest HS ever in Knoxville.

10 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

Correct BT. I'm not sure how often we've agreed on something, but it appears we're closely aligned on this one.

I don't know if you ever agreed with ole Clawball much either. I wonder if anyone knows what happened to him. StarsandBars used to have some good back and forth with ole ClawBallz.

26 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

Third graders can't read. Teen suicide up. Teen with guns killing each other. How is it getting better. I think the problem is where you are getting your info. Just look around you.

You think third graders used to read better?  this is assinine.  The high school graduation rate in the 51/52 school year was 58%.

https://www.safeandcivilschools.com/research/graduation_rates.php

I've already shared that death rates used to be considerably worse (you ignored it even though you quoted it).

You look at a bit of bad news from now without context and remember fond things from your childhood without any clue of what was actually going on.  

Schools are better now.  Students are better equipped now and make better choices.

5 minutes ago, ILB1999 said:

You think third graders used to read better?  this is assinine.  The high school graduation rate in the 51/52 school year was 58%.

https://www.safeandcivilschools.com/research/graduation_rates.php

I've already shared that death rates used to be considerably worse (you ignored it even though you quoted it).

You look at a bit of bad news from now without context and remember fond things from your childhood without any clue of what was actually going on.  

Schools are better now.  Students are better equipped now and make better choices.

You are an idiot. I had to get you back from the time you called me an idiot. That's all.

• Upvote 4