Bearden’s first 3 games

Dawgz4life

2 hours ago, FootballFan888 said:

Who do the West Knoxville/East Tennessee All-Stars/Now-Future Stars scrimmage tonight? I may have some free time and would like to check out the Mean Machine. 

BHS vs Knox Halls. All of your scrimmage info in on the T. You can find it on page one of the Jamboree matchups thread a couple of post down. The T is a plethora of information if you know how to access it. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

BHS vs Knox Halls. All of your scrimmage info in on the T. You can find it on page one of the Jamboree matchups thread a couple of post down. The T is a plethora of information if you know how to access it. 

Sorry didn’t realize jamborees included scrimmages. I am still learning this place. 

1 hour ago, ILB1999 said:

That's quite the post.

He might have some inside info.  I do know Jeff Co beat West 21-7 in their scrimmage (The backup currently is the one that through the TD pass for West).  He also knows the new AC QB pretty well since he came from Jeff Co and he is a Jeff Co fan. 

3 hours ago, ILB1999 said:

That's quite the post.

I agree. That was interesting to say the least. I would have to believe the Mavs were very excited to get Hall and especially the experience. Davey QB experience IMO he would have a field day with or without composure. However the Mavs are pushing running game. 

Edited by Mavericksinflight

2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I agree. That was interesting to say the least. I would have to believe the Mavs were very excited to get Hall and especially the experience. Davey QB experience IMO he would have a field day with or without composure. However the Mavs are pushing running game. 

Talk to me after full contact on him has begun. 

4 hours ago, Swipes said:

He might have some inside info.  I do know Jeff Co beat West 21-7 in their scrimmage (The backup currently is the one that through the TD pass for West).  He also knows the new AC QB pretty well since he came from Jeff Co and he is a Jeff Co fan. 

Jeff absolutely dominated West on the LOS. Jeff is pretty good in defensive front 7, but West will struggle