Bearden’s first 3 games

Dawgz4life

3 minutes ago, 1OldPatriot said:

Jeff absolutely dominated West on the LOS. Jeff is pretty good in defensive front 7, but West will struggle

Watch ‘em run the table lol. Just never know, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if they ended up being a really good team. They’re never at a lack of athletes there at West. They’ll be good, I’m sure. Speaking of Jeff Co, looking forward to rekindling the old JC/OR rivalry here in a few weeks.

9 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

BHS vs Knox Halls. All of your scrimmage info in on the T. You can find it on page one of the Jamboree matchups thread a couple of post down. The T is a plethora of information if you know how to access it. 

Didn’t get by IMG/Bearden, the wife wanted Litton’s, boy was that Thunder Road Burger good. 

How bad did the Former TN Future Stars beat up on the Dead Devils? 

Maybe Coach Lane took it easy on his alma mater. 

1 hour ago, FootballFan888 said:

Didn’t get by IMG/Bearden, the wife wanted Litton’s, boy was that Thunder Road Burger good. 

How bad did the Former TN Future Stars beat up on the Dead Devils? 

Maybe Coach Lane took it easy on his alma mater. 

Touchdown field goal touchdown so 16 for Bearden and then Halls for a touchdown so 6 for Halls

So 16-6 

46 minutes ago, FootballFan888 said:

The Bullfrogs must’ve still had players suspended from NerfGate. 

I couldn’t tell you if they had anyone out because I went to West VS Catholic, but I've got to say I didn’t think it would be that close. Bearden must’ve had backups in or something.

On 8/4/2023 at 5:10 PM, Swipes said:

He might have some inside info.  I do know Jeff Co beat West 21-7 in their scrimmage (The backup currently is the one that through the TD pass for West).  He also knows the new AC QB pretty well since he came from Jeff Co and he is a Jeff Co fan. 

I've never put much stock in scrimmages.