New DC at Carter

strongx

As my name indicates, I am a Carter fan and this is the first time I've heard of this. Todd Helton (not THAT Todd Helton!) was the DC last season and he did a great job with the talent he had. I was under the impression he was returning this season. Had some great defensive games against Morristown West and Walker Valley last season when the offense was struggling.

It must be frustrating for Coaches to have some pretty good ball players coming back & get your next season in motion around those guys.Then you find out they left & automatically eligible.Meanwhile a parent will lose their job or something & their son can't afford private school any longer so they transfer to a public school.Sorry you have to sit out a year well unless you transfer to 2 certain schools.

Edited by highschoolfbfan777

21 hours ago, carterfan4 said:

As my name indicates, I am a Carter fan and this is the first time I've heard of this. Todd Helton (not THAT Todd Helton!) was the DC last season and he did a great job with the talent he had. I was under the impression he was returning this season. Had some great defensive games against Morristown West and Walker Valley last season when the offense was struggling.

Sorry guys. I had lost touch with the Toddfather a few years ago and thought this was his first yr as DC. You guys got a good one! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, strongx said:

Sorry guys. I had lost touch with the Toddfather a few years ago and thought this was his first yr as DC. You guys got a good one! 

Don't scare us like that!

Carter is real fortunate to have him and I hope he remains with us for years to come--same with the rest of the coaching staff. Now if we can just stop our players from transferring to Alcoa, Bearden, and Powell...

On 7/29/2023 at 12:50 PM, FootballFan888 said:

How will the Slighty Hornets replace the production of their QB, who according to their coach passed for 25,000 yards the last two years? 

Coach Pressley and his obsession with Mike Leach is a bit odd to me too. 

Has to be a Fulton coach posting this after they got fed a 70 piece nugget last year lmao

Edited by GatorTDMaker

23 hours ago, GatorTDMaker said:

Has to be a Fulton coach posting this after they got fed a 70 piece nugget last year lmao

Nope try again. I get it though, making the first round of the playoffs two years in a row is like a state championship to the people in Strawful Plains. 

Edited by FootballFan888