1-A Region 6

west10EZ

3 hours ago, west10EZ said:

I think this region is going to be closer than we all think . I’d say Mckenzie is still probably the favorite until they aren’t but WC right there as long as they’ve got Milton healthy and running . I see the region largely even after that with each potentially able to wreck someone’s playoff hopes and sneak in . Be interested to see how Bruceton does next week against SF . SF is a playoff team IMO

If South Fulton is a playoff team and they may well be,then Union City,Dresden both won handily in their scrimmage.Then you have Lake Co.South Fulton,Humboldt that many think will make playoffs.And even some talk about Gleason.This year may be toughest from top to bottom in a long time.Injuries could also play a key part.

Edited by mrbigster

2 hours ago, west10EZ said:

sounds like Lake County was the superior opponent however  . . that’s the vibe i’m getting anyway . 

Maybe both teams get better during the year and hopefully stay injury free.When I ask how West Carroll looked was really wondering if they have a chance at 2nd? 

3 hours ago, west10EZ said:

Absolutely, that’s a very tough region, and a hard one to gauge at the 4th spot . SF has what I think is probably the best QB in that region and a JR class who has largely all started since Freshman . Gleason returns key players as well. 

McKenzie Rebels #14 Tate Surber by his stats will prove that he's the best QB in the Region. The only QB in the West that has a chance at better stats than him would be Moore County's #6 Dawson White. 

4 hours ago, west10EZ said:

Firstly, Mckenzie isn’t even in SF’s region. Secondly you may be right , but you can’t claim stats as the reason as he hasn’t even played yet . SF’s QB broke records last year as a Sophomore 

You're right, SF is no longer in Region 6 1A. I responded on this thread because of the title, " Region 6 1A." You probably need to start a new thread, and maybe title it Region 7 1A, it'll probably work a little bit better when talking best QB in the Region.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, RedRebelman said:

You're right, SF is no longer in Region 6 1A. I responded on this thread because of the title, " Region 6 1A." You probably need to start a new thread, and maybe title it Region 7 1A, it'll probably work a little bit better when talking best QB in the Region.

That region got brought up into the same conversation because WC played LC and Bruceton plays SF this coming Friday. Accurate thread 

41 minutes ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Wasn't there. Saw a few videos though what was the final?

I hadn't heard.Just was told LC pretty well did what they wanted.But not sure.But seems like ur running back had couple long runs from reading.Hopefully both teams have good years.I know LC can have any key injuries.Or lose any players.Lost starting wide receiver to Trenton.

4 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I hadn't heard.Just was told LC pretty well did what they wanted.But not sure.But seems like ur running back had couple long runs from reading.Hopefully both teams have good years.I know LC can have any key injuries.Or lose any players.Lost starting wide receiver to Trenton.

One of his relatives is on my Facebook he had a few good plays along with that big run. Imo a switch is needed at a certain position on offense. Just my opinion. 

And this was an odd year to move to Trenton. Is he a senior?

I did not see the scrimmage, but have seen LC & WC in 7x7 action a couple times recently. Not a fan of 7x7 at all, but the take away nevertheless. WC is going to need a big year from their running game & Melton & the linemen may provide?? LC is fairly impressive on their short passing game. Kids are quick. I've seen Tate from McKenzie, I expect he is going to have a banner year in Region 6.