TN is on all time Stop Sign Pace at Fargo

durdon

With 5 stop signs today in 16U and 1 in Juniors TN set a new record for our most stop signs ever in Freestyle

Last year was the most stop signs ever won in Fargo at 14 but we only won 4 stop signs in Freestyle so we are ahead of last years record pace as we head into Greco. 

16U FR - 2 AA

Juniors FR - 2 AA
16U GR - 7 AA (team finished 6th beating MN and IL)

Junior GR - 3 AA

Total 16U - 9

Total Juniors - 5

Grand Total - 14

16U FR - 5 AA (team finished 7th beating MN)

Juniors FR - 1 AA

here is the totals for the last few years..  before 19 we had a long drought.. 

19 - 10 total.                                             20- Covid                                                     21 - 4 total
22 - 14 total
23 - 6 so far 

The trend and growth is nothing sort of unbelievable. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, soms2 said:

Just these sheer numbers are helping to put Tennessee on the map

We’ve got great volunteers running TNUSA and great coaches throughout the state now committed and really driving up those numbers.  It’s really encouraging. 

1 hour ago, durdon said:

Well dang it, we finished with 13 Stop signs this year.  Which  is our second most ever but one short of last year.  But, this is by far the most Freestyle stop signs we have ever won. 

if you count the girls we actually have 14, but I am only counting 12 on the boys side so where am I missing?

U16 FS- 5

U16 GR-6

Jr FS- 1

Jr GR-0

U16 Girls-2

U16  showed out this weekend, but good job by ALL the wrestlers that took their time to represent TN at Fargo!

17 hours ago, cobrakid8 said:

if you count the girls we actually have 14, but I am only counting 12 on the boys side so where am I missing?

U16 FS- 5

U16 GR-6

Jr FS- 1

Jr GR-0

U16 Girls-2

U16  showed out this weekend, but good job by ALL the wrestlers that took their time to represent TN at Fargo!

Well my bad, I thought Hilton had gotten far enough in Juniors to place. I didn’t realize he needed to win that last one.  My fault for not going back and checking.  Yeah, if I knew anything about the Girls I would have added them.  Be cool if somebody could add the history of the girls the last few years and the boys before 17 which is as far back as I go.