FORREST AT WATERTOWN 2023

2 hours ago, RoundLickRonnie said:

Looking forward to another year watching my boy. We are much better this season. Good defense that runs to the ball. Different QB but trending in the right direction. We've played tough competition in the preseason. Competition lightens up on Friday. Purple Tigers win 27-3. 

if its this decisive forrest might not win a game. 3 points offensively would surprise me. i cant really argue with the guess tho 

7 hours ago, biggest said:

Watertown wins a shootout  10-7. A pack fg is the difference. 

I will be ecstatic if we hold the purple tigers to 10 points. 

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

if its this decisive forrest might not win a game. 3 points offensively would surprise me. i cant really argue with the guess tho 

Same guy picked Watertown 31- Trousdale 2 end of last season so that pick looks good for us. 

Both teams come in with doubts based on 2022. Watertown couldn't score and Forrest couldn't stop anyone. Loser will struggle to win 5 games this season. Momentum and coaching will play a big role. Several Forrest starters were held out scrimmages. Word is #56 and 77 are both back after missing the scrimmages and should solidify the left side of the line.  Look for Forrest to play smashmouth in the WingT and run right at Watertown.  17-7

1 hour ago, Salem said:

I will be ecstatic if we hold the purple tigers to 10 points. 

Same guy picked Watertown 31- Trousdale 2 end of last season so that pick looks good for us. 

Both teams come in with doubts based on 2022. Watertown couldn't score and Forrest couldn't stop anyone. Loser will struggle to win 5 games this season. Momentum and coaching will play a big role. Several Forrest starters were held out scrimmages. Word is #56 and 77 are both back after missing the scrimmages and should solidify the left side of the line.  Look for Forrest to play smashmouth in the WingT and run right at Watertown.  17-7

:roflol: Please tell me more about 56 and 77. Just kidding because it doesn't matter. Purple Tigers win.