Betsy @ SH

lawnman

6 hours ago, EHSTrack06 said:

The last game EHS played Alcoa before we went to 4A we had our best chance to close the gap. Imagine if Witten had the resources of a SH or a DB. You'd be looking at Maryville 2.0

I was at the last Alcoa game. Betsy gave them all they could handle and had a shot to win.

6 minutes ago, JDHoss said:

I was at the last Alcoa game. Betsy gave them all they could handle and had a shot to win.

I was there and if we could have scored on our first drive we would have had a great shot to win that game.We had a penalty that kept us from scoring.Cory Russell was the reason we had a chance to win that game.

3 hours ago, lawnman said:

I was there and if we could have scored on our first drive we would have had a great shot to win that game.We had a penalty that kept us from scoring.Cory Russell was the reason we had a chance to win that game.

Carter Everett had the shoulder injury and missed the playoffs. Corey played great. That trick play where they pitched right and threw back across the field was the real difference. Take that away and we win. I remember their coach said our D-Line was the best they had faced all season, including Maryville. We knew we were close after that game. Then we moved up to 4A and ran into arguably the two best teams Greeneville has ever had. But, it showed our coaches and players what it takes to take that next step. And they took it.

10 minutes ago, BigDaddyDave said:

Carter Everett had the shoulder injury and missed the playoffs. Corey played great. That trick play where they pitched right and threw back across the field was the real difference. Take that away and we win. I remember their coach said our D-Line was the best they had faced all season, including Maryville. We knew we were close after that game. Then we moved up to 4A and ran into arguably the two best teams Greeneville has ever had. But, it showed our coaches and players what it takes to take that next step. And they took it.

Agree Dave.

• Thanks 1

On 8/21/2023 at 2:30 PM, blazer1set said:

Anyone else ever done the ole step on a rake..??      Well this is my own fault..     Earlier today I was out and had left 2 Science Hill tickets on my dashboard in plain sight, someone busted my windshield and left 2 more....

Can anyone recall the last time Science Hill AND DB both went 0-2 to start the season?