Greenbrier @ Springfield

Kevin38

15 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I just like to keep things real… based on the talk in this thread I had no idea what happened until I looked up the score for myself lol

I will be straight with you, the starters played one series offense/defense, we got the ball 1st and scored in the 5 plays or so, held them to a 3 and out and were done, reserves went the rest of the way, I beieve Coach just let the starters stretch their legs and then makes sure we stay healthy for week 1...

Edited by Kevin38

1 minute ago, Kevin38 said:

I will be straight with you, the starters played one series offense/defense, we got the ball 1st and scored in the 5 plays or so, held them to a 3 and out and were done, reserves went the rest of the way, I beieve Coach just le the starters stretch their legs and then makes sure we stay healthy for week 1...

Interesting move by the coach… this isn’t the nfl lol starters need all the reps they can get in game like situations. Final score is what it is, and the coach has to deal with that I guess. 

11 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Interesting move by the coach… this isn’t the nfl lol starters need all the reps they can get in game like situations. Final score is what it is, and the coach has to deal with that I guess. 

He pretty much does this every year in the Jamboree so I guess he is good with it, I dont care about it either tbh...

Just curious, why didnt you call out Hendersonville for losing to ER in the same Jamboree...lol

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Well no one will say it so I will, Jackets lose 14-7 against Rossview??? In their jamboree. Rossview is never good, so not sure what to think here lol

Approximately 90% of starters ONLY played 1st series on both sides of the ball. Backups and Freshmen finished the rest. Im not sure if Rossview kept starters in after 1 series but Jackets backups didn’t show their best. Don’t worry, Jackets starters dominated the….I don’t know ……8 plays they got on both sides of the ball.

52 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

Approximately 90% of starters ONLY played 1st series on both sides of the ball. Backups and Freshmen finished the rest. Im not sure if Rossview kept starters in after 1 series but Jackets backups didn’t show their best. Don’t worry, Jackets starters dominated the….I don’t know ……8 plays they got on both sides of the ball.

Sounds like a 9-1 team going off your take