Dresden verses Westview

ysoangry

Was waiting for someone to start this topic. Who you got ? I don't really know much about either team but heard Dresden put a whippin on McCracken County at the jamboree Friday night. Did Dresden play their starters or JV team? If it was starters that's pretty impressive cause Mc is the largest classification in KY. 

Dresden 35 Westview 7 maybe 14.

Westviews o-line looks way down this year.

Qb can definitely run and they have a couple receivers that can break one. Dresden linebackers will be the fastest he's seen so far. Probaly be a game where he has to scramble a lot.

Edited by Sherdog

I've been hearing mixed reviews on Westview.  A couple of weeks ago many were saying they could really compete in Region 7-3A, now I'm hearing it's more of a rebuild year. One thing is for sure about this game, it's a HUGE rivalry over in Weakley County and both teams will be prepared to play for those yearly bragging rights. I personally agree with the assumption that Westview is in a rebuild. They lost a lot to graduation and while they still have talent, that talent is young and raw right now. Dresden is the better team in this match up this year, but the Chargers definitely won't rollover and give it to them. I'll take the Lions 28-14! :thumb:

• Like 1

Dresden wins by 4.  Close game because it's county pride.  Westview spends the rest of the season saying "we would win if we played again"  just like every year the Lions beat them.  The size of the school should win but there is a huge pride of Lions that seem to usually feast at Dresden's Martin Home field.   Hope both teams stay healthy!  

12 hours ago, hogheaven said:

Dresden wins by 4.  Close game because it's county pride.  Westview spends the rest of the season saying "we would win if we played again"  just like every year the Lions beat them.  The size of the school should win but there is a huge pride of Lions that seem to usually feast at Dresden's Martin Home field.   Hope both teams stay healthy!  

^^What he said.^^ This man knows things.. even deep, deep level things that if he told you about, you'd disappear off to who knows where, for how ling? Prob Guantanamo Bay cages, forever. So yeppers, I'll say BossHog knows for sure. Dresden by 4.

• Like 1