Dresden verses Westview

ysoangry

Westview starts the year off with a W this week. Lots of seniors graduated but they have a ton of young talent. They will be starting several freshmen and sophomores this Thursday night but wont matter. Too much skill guys for Westview and their Defense will finish in top of region this year. They have nothing but speed on defense this year. 28-7. Westview. Dresden scores 1 at the end of game when JV enters. 

28 minutes ago, Primetime1 said:

Westview starts the year off with a W this week. Lots of seniors graduated but they have a ton of young talent. They will be starting several freshmen and sophomores this Thursday night but wont matter. Too much skill guys for Westview and their Defense will finish in top of region this year. They have nothing but speed on defense this year. 28-7. Westview. Dresden scores 1 at the end of game when JV enters. 

There not playing 7v7. Gotta have a o line.

These rivalry games, where it's next-door towns playing, & most folk know each other, it just adds a little more excitement & desire to win for both sides. Bragging rights the rest of the year until next meeting. Westview sure put a bunch of whoopings on Dresden over the years (as did alot of teams, ha), but since 2010 the Lions have gotten better and isn't an easy game for anyone nowadays. One more team remains whom we haven't beaten in a long time, if ever. I wont say who it is, it's almost a cuss word, and different classes & regions keeps us from playing much anymore. Myself, I wish we'd add them back to our schedule, as a  non-region game. It's good to play teams who "have your number".. for that day you cross that hump & FINALLY beat them.. that changes your team. Like happened with us when we finally beat the Chargers, ever since then we've played them tougher, even beating them a fair share of the time. And TONIGHT, I'd bet we'll do so again. But hey, I always say we will beat everyone, earning undefeated gold balls year after year for generations to come, right? Why not think that? Better than thinking like a loser. But whadda I know, eh? Just an old hick from the sticks with a case of perpetual diarrhea mouth, ha! GOOOO LIONS! Short circuit them Chargers.