1a Unaka Rangers come down the mountain to face the 3a Chuckey Doak Black Knights at the black hole.

Romansfive8

Watched these 2 at the Jamboree.  If your Unaka fan or West Greene fan on here, then spill the beans. 

Rangers - I thought the defense held their own against the WG Buffalo's.  They need to figure something out on the offensive side. If they can generate some offense, I think they can win.   I'm not an X or O guy, but Unaka has some athletes to compete with CD. 

Black Knights - They have 3 good skills guys that can run based on what I seen. Of course, it was only 1qtr, which doesn't tell a whole story. CD's offense moved the ball down the field a couple of times against the Bulldogs, but their defense didn't get on the bus.  

Have a great week.  

Edited by Romansfive8

7 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Watched these 2 at the Jamboree.  If your Unaka fan or West Greene fan on here, then spill the beans. 

Rangers - I thought the defense held their own against the WG Buffalo's.  They need to figure something out on the offensive side. If they can generate some offense, I think they can win.   I'm not an X or O guy, but Unaka has some athletes to compete with CD. 

Black Knights - They have 3 good skills guys that can run based on what I seen. Of course, it was only 1qtr, which doesn't tell a whole story. CD's offense moved the ball down the field a couple of times against the Bulldogs, but their defense didn't get on the bus.  

Have a great week.  

Hate to say it but Unaka is gonna get KILLED.

7 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Have a great week.  

I think CD has the better athletes but I'm very disappointed in the defense. On the offense, they were off-key from the snap.

That being said if CD cleans up should be an easy win in my opinion. I'm going to say CD 49-Unaka 28

1 minute ago, Gkab50 said:

I think CD has the better athletes but I'm very disappointed in the defense. On the offense, they were off-key from the snap.

That being said if CD cleans up should be an easy win in my opinion. I'm going to say CD 49-Unaka 28

Unaka is not scoring 28, not sure they will even score. CD big

24 minutes ago, pujo said:

Unaka is not scoring 28, not sure they will even score. CD big

I don’t think it will be a high scoring game at all. CD’s defense, well it wasn’t there, neither was Unaka’s offense.  

Your Bulldogs looked good with those 2 speedsters running the ball, QB not bad either. Not sure if anyone in the region 1 2a will be able to compete with the Dogs? 

Edited by Romansfive8

• Romansfive8 changed the title to 1a Unaka Rangers come down the mountain to face the 3a Chuckey Doak Black Knights at the black hole.
11 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

I don’t think it will be a high scoring game at all. CD’s defense, well it wasn’t there, neither was Unaka’s offense.  

Your Bulldogs looked good with those 2 speedsters running the ball, QB not bad either. Not sure if anyone in the region 1 2a will be able to compete with the Dogs? 

We,ve got plenty to clean up our selves. We'll proceed with caution.

Not sure where Unaka will find offense at the moment. Pleased with how the defense looked, but the Rangers won’t be able to score enough to stay in this one, maybe the defense keeps it close for a quarter, maybe even a half, but I’d expect CD to pull well away by the late third quarter. 

Edited by creekerballer