Bradley Central @ Mcminn County

SouthernBear

1 hour ago, Humorist said:

Your right facemasks happen from time to time? But three series in a row? I mean obviously those are some bad habits to break? C'mon man. It definitely did set the tone. It was a domino affect. So you wouldnt say that frustration wasnt a part of that? So let me ask this when Bradley first scored. Was it ok for your DB to hit the runningback in the ankle to cause injury after the fact he was crossing the goaline? No...you can see it how you want to see it. Take your "L" learn from it and move on. And being a neutral party in this whole debacle (not one time did i say i was a Bradley fan). Im an avid football fan. But my ties are with the one you guys will face Friday night. Ive held my head high and will continue to do so. As a fan, athlete, and as a coach. 

Quit making excuses you can't control your players and it wasn't 3 in a row it was 2 you can't sell me bs about a game I was sitting there watching with my own eyes. Players tackle at the leg when they are trying to catch someone far away, was he supposed to just stop chasing him bc he was 7 yards from the goal line.  And I'm not upset that we lost, but for you to excuse it and gloat about your cheap victory that should have  been by 45 or better is laughable at best. You've come on this post with excuse after excuse. 

6 hours ago, TnBear said:

I guess the fact that the fans were screaming Rhea County reject towards the Bradley QB from the first snap was ok. 

I guess it was okay when Bradley fans clap and jeer there players and coaches for starting a fight. If yall wanna play the blame game I can dish it right back.  Me and southern bear said it was #### for tat, and it just dont sit right with me that all of a sudden yall are coming back with more blame game bs when people as far away as Murfreesboro could see something better than what was in front of yalls own eyes. The word edited out was t1t

Edited by RichyRich

1 minute ago, RichyRich said:

Quit making excuses you can't control your players and it wasn't 3 in a row it was 2 you can't sell me bs about a game I was sitting there watching with my own eyes. Players tackle at the leg when they are trying to catch someone far away, was he supposed to just stop chasing him bc he was 7 yards from the goal line.  And I'm not upset that we lost, but for you to excuse it and gloat about your cheap victory that should have  been by 45 or better is laughable at best. You've come on this post with excuse after excuse. 

Excuses? Please...better come better than that ole son. And tbh I hope Cleveland puts it on yall worse than Bradley. Told ya Im a Cleveland Alumni. So Ill gloat. Just be madmad...haha. Ive never lost to McMinn. Never was supposed to. The way I was taught you guys were the bottom dwellers. So sip on that haterade and keep fuming. 

34 minutes ago, Humorist said:

Excuses? Please...better come better than that ole son. And tbh I hope Cleveland puts it on yall worse than Bradley. Told ya Im a Cleveland Alumni. So Ill gloat. Just be madmad...haha. Ive never lost to McMinn. Never was supposed to. The way I was taught you guys were the bottom dwellers. So sip on that haterade and keep fuming. 

Your a immature punk. Sounds like ur pissed for getting that #### beat in basketball 

14 minutes ago, MCKees said:

Your a immature punk. Sounds like ur pissed for getting that #### beat in basketball 

Not even mad. You got me on that immature punk. Don’t even know how to respond to that one. Oh maybe I do. See I have 10 state titles to my name alone. To your schools (9) I believe? Man (6) as an athlete and (4) as a coach. So yeah my response probably stings again. Just make sure you guys cheer loud and proud for us at halftime. Like I said people dream of the success that we accomplished. So yeah I’ll gloat. Just a little…. 

22 minutes ago, Humorist said:
44 minutes ago, MCKees said:

Not even mad. You got me on that immature punk. Don’t even know how to respond to that one. Oh maybe I do. See I have 10 state titles to my name alone. To your schools (9) I believe? Man (6) as an athlete and (4) as a coach. So yeah my response probably stings again. Just make sure you guys cheer loud and proud for us at halftime. Like I said people dream of the success that we accomplished. So yeah I’ll gloat. Just a little…. 

Alright big man give me your name. We will see just how bad u are

1 hour ago, Humorist said:

The only person mad on this post you bro look at how your responding lol.  You got me rolling over here talking about haterade,  talking about how you hope they lose and how mcminm is bottom dwellers must have forgotten 2001-2013. But you can revel in  your hate and keep poking that bottom lip out. I can tell you are deeply and personally effected by my comments and a vast majority of the neutral by standers  standing behind my original statement.  For you to be a Cleveland alumni you seem extremely defensive about two teams playing that have no effect over yours. Anyways, I hope you have a good Monday, we all have tough ones sometimes, gets better with age and maturity though. 

Edited by RichyRich

6 minutes ago, RichyRich said:

The only person mad on this post you bro look at how your responding lol.  You got me rolling over here talking about haterade,  talking about how you hope they lose and how mcminm is bottom dwellers must have forgotten 2001-2013. But you can revel in  your hate and keep poking that bottom lip out. I can tell you are deeply and personally effected by my comments and a vast majority of the neutral by standers  standing behind my original statement.  For you to be a Cleveland alumni you seem extremely defensive about two teams playing that have no effect over yours. Anyways, I hope you have a good Monday, we all have tough ones sometimes, gets better with age and maturity though. 

You too Chief. May you have the absolute best.