Bradley Central @ Mcminn County

SouthernBear

44 minutes ago, MCKees said:

Cleveland High School should be proud to have such a quality individual as Humorist to honor. Seems like such a fine mature young man

Im flattered that you call me young. Believe me. But “bless your heart” itll be all good. I’m sure if need be you two can ask Coach Cagle to suit up Friday night. I’m sure he’ll let you? And I’m sure you two were a wrecking crew back in the day as well? It’s all good. Like I said enjoy yourselves. And support your team. Later

On 8/21/2023 at 1:20 PM, AmericanSniper said:

Bradley is good and should barring any injuries content for a championship. They have done a good job of recruiting especially at the skilled positions. They had too much speed for McMinn. By far the best team i have seen them have in years.

I see now why Boo is on his third school in 4 years. Super talented athlete and gifted football player but talks a TON of trash. When he gets to UT he will quickly learn there are 15-20 other Boo's of similar talent on the field. He might want to learn from his past and let his ability do the talking for himself. 

Don't think they are good enough to contend for a championship. Maybe second/third round of playoffs but don't think they get much further due to their lack of size on the line. Definitely have the athletes but their line will be the down fall. But who knows, you never know. McMinn's 2012 team was loaded with talent and got beat in the second round to Riverdale (this is the year they beat Bradley back to back weeks). The middle Tennessee teams were loaded that year. I think a lot depends on that as well. Bradley may own the east side of things, but sometimes those middle tenn teams put a whoopin on us east teams

14 minutes ago, BustinHeads101 said:

Don't think they are good enough to contend for a championship. Maybe second/third round of playoffs but don't think they get much further due to their lack of size on the line. Definitely have the athletes but their line will be the down fall. But who knows, you never know. McMinn's 2012 team was loaded with talent and got beat in the second round to Riverdale (this is the year they beat Bradley back to back weeks). The middle Tennessee teams were loaded that year. I think a lot depends on that as well. Bradley may own the east side of things, but sometimes those middle tenn teams put a whoopin on us east teams

You could be correct on that one? Not gonna lie I can't wait to see Maryville and Bradley. That is always the test among tests. Haha. From what I heard Bradley held a kid out Friday. Hes supposed to be one of their stud defensive linemen, I think. It's a long season ahead. I'm just glad its here. Keep these kids hydrated Friday night and injury free,