H20 @ Gordonsville

biggest

14 minutes ago, Midstatewatcher said:

My buddy over near brush creek says this Gville air attack is something to see. 

My buddy in H20-town says they are improved but still don't give the ball to the right people. 

Gville - 28

Watertown - 20

Only air attack I’m concerned with tonight will be the body odor coming from the Gordonsville side lines!

I will be coming to the stadium early and spraying poo pourri over on the Gordy bleachers to somewhat slow the attack!

We have some older fans with lung issues that just can’t take the stinch that Gordy folks usually put out!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Only air attack I’m concerned with tonight will be the body odor coming from the Gordonsville side lines!

I will be coming to the stadium early and spraying poo pourri over on the Gordy bleachers to somewhat slow the attack!

We have some older fans with lung issues that just can’t take the stinch that Gordy folks usually put out!

:roflol:

34 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

What time we leaving 

57 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Dang… that’s cold! I know we have a few stinkers but I guess I’m nose blind. I didn’t know it was that bad. Lol

I’ll make sure and wear some deo. I wasn’t going to since I put some on Tuesday but just to be safe.

Edited by Facts100
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Facts100 said:

Dang… that’s cold! I know we have a few stinkers but I guess I’m nose blind. I didn’t know it was that bad. Lol

I’ll make sure and wear some deo. I wasn’t going to since I put some on Tuesday but just to be safe.

I appreciate the thought, but deo just won’t  be strong enough to eliminate the god awful smells that resonate from Gordy folks.

Its a mixture of butt, under arm and loser… it’s hard to describe!

Again, I appreciate the consideration… BUT I’m not going to stop my pourri delivery for tonight.

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I appreciate the thought, but deo just won’t  be strong enough to eliminate the god awful smells that resonate from Gordy folks.

Its a mixture of butt, under arm and loser… it’s hard to describe!

Again, I appreciate the consideration… BUT I’m not going to stop my pourri delivery for tonight.

How’s the view thru them purple colored glasses? We are H2O’s daddy