Blackman Blaze??

Blaze45

40 minutes ago, arshad221 said:

My takes the same if the line doesn't hold up on offense, players don't block and the qb doesn't make the right read it will be an ugly season. 

Here's the thing, they can talk old school football, line best on best and grind it out, but that aint gonna work at Blackman. For several reasons. The Dawg mentality has been missing since 2013-2014. Blackman isn't gonna line up and man handle rather opponents, and to Coach to that style is ridiculous. You have 100 kids that none of that matches their strengths, and  than re-examine philosophies or styles and try to match to your strengths, you try to force them into an identity they are not. It pains me to not be at every game as I have for the past 16 seasons, but I would rather not watch the demise of a program that really had potential that was sold out for a buddy buddy deal  and a couple back office conversations.

On 8/23/2023 at 6:27 PM, Blaze45 said:

Here's the thing, they can talk old school football, line best on best and grind it out, but that aint gonna work at Blackman. For several reasons. The Dawg mentality has been missing since 2013-2014. Blackman isn't gonna line up and man handle rather opponents, and to Coach to that style is ridiculous. You have 100 kids that none of that matches their strengths, and  than re-examine philosophies or styles and try to match to your strengths, you try to force them into an identity they are not. It pains me to not be at every game as I have for the past 16 seasons, but I would rather not watch the demise of a program that really had potential that was sold out for a buddy buddy deal  and a couple back office conversations.

We all get it. Tygard is your guy. He has moved on. Let it go please. Everyone, including Tygard knew Blackman would struggle this season. QB is getting first time varsity reps. RB 1 is out for the season. Entire OL is juniors. No need to continuously sh** on the new staff. We all know that nobody gets on here, except coaches and a few fanatics. Your entire existence on here is going to the Cleveland posts cheerleading and making Blackman posts bashing. 

• Upvote 1

The shape of the program today is a ripple effect from the hiring of Tygard. You sold your soul for what all he could potentially bring to the table. In turn he left you like he has everywhere else. Fast and in trouble. And then you make a hire that left me scratching my head. Blackman is no longer a Blaze, but currently a dumpster fire. 

MOJO

Edited by DillonPanthers1

4 hours ago, DawgsBDP said:

We all get it. Tygard is your guy. He has moved on. Let it go please. Everyone, including Tygard knew Blackman would struggle this season. QB is getting first time varsity reps. RB 1 is out for the season. Entire OL is juniors. No need to continuously sh** on the new staff. We all know that nobody gets on here, except coaches and a few fanatics. Your entire existence on here is going to the Cleveland posts cheerleading and making Blackman posts bashing. 

Holy crap!  Thank you for someone finally saying it!  We get it, Tygard hung the moon. Nevermind the mess he LEFT here..the money mismanagement (that was honestly borderline criminal).  The lack of integrity...give it a season and the folks down in Hamilton County will see it also.  It was a train wreck waiting to happen...he got out before he got busted.  You only listen to his side of the story...you don't know the slimy side of the Tygard story.  The stuff he (or his coaches) do NOT want in the public eye...ask his sidekick coach where he was when he disappeared for 2 months..

I assure you  that you don't know anything of the current coaching staff...you simply choose to listen to the crap Tygard pours into you and you take it..hook, line and sinker.  You would be FLOORED by the stuff that went on there...but no doubt, you wouldn't even try to believe it.  Tygard is ONLY in it for Tygard.  He used Marshall and Brown to boost Tygard...so he could move on down the road and pretend like he built them.  Those boys were Blackman built...NOT Tygard built...and Honestly, Tygard's ego stole Brown's Mr Football award.  Daddy Risner had him by the "Mini Tygards"...so much so that he was forced to push Risner for Mr Football...splitting the vote and robbing Brown of a sure Mr Football title.  He did it just so Tygard could say "Look at me..."I had 2 Mr Football Candidates!!!"   Ask any lineman what they thought of Tygard, ask the Running backs what they thought of Tygard.  Ask any of the "Other Kids" not being recruited by big D1 schools. Ask Bell's father what he thought of Tygard before he booked it back to McGavock.  Ask the recruiters that came through. Ask ANY coach worth their salt what they thought of Tygard...you will not like the answer.  

So take your "Daddy's Money"...and head down to Cleveland on Friday nights...trust me, the boys know the trash you talk about them...and if someone were to ask them if you'll be missed...the will simply answer "He Left A Lot to be Desired"....but "What do I Know"?

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, RocketDadx2 said:

Holy crap!  Thank you for someone finally saying it!  We get it, Tygard hung the moon. Nevermind the mess he LEFT here..the money mismanagement (that was honestly borderline criminal).  The lack of integrity...give it a season and the folks down in Hamilton County will see it also.  It was a train wreck waiting to happen...he got out before he got busted.  You only listen to his side of the story...you don't know the slimy side of the Tygard story.  The stuff he (or his coaches) do NOT want in the public eye...ask his sidekick coach where he was when he disappeared for 2 months..

I assure you  that you don't know anything of the current coaching staff...you simply choose to listen to the crap Tygard pours into you and you take it..hook, line and sinker.  You would be FLOORED by the stuff that went on there...but no doubt, you wouldn't even try to believe it.  Tygard is ONLY in it for Tygard.  He used Marshall and Brown to boost Tygard...so he could move on down the road and pretend like he built them.  Those boys were Blackman built...NOT Tygard built...and Honestly, Tygard's ego stole Brown's Mr Football award.  Daddy Risner had him by the "Mini Tygards"...so much so that he was forced to push Risner for Mr Football...splitting the vote and robbing Brown of a sure Mr Football title.  He did it just so Tygard could say "Look at me..."I had 2 Mr Football Candidates!!!"   Ask any lineman what they thought of Tygard, ask the Running backs what they thought of Tygard.  Ask any of the "Other Kids" not being recruited by big D1 schools. Ask Bell's father what he thought of Tygard before he booked it back to McGavock.  Ask the recruiters that came through. Ask ANY coach worth their salt what they thought of Tygard...you will not like the answer.  

So take your "Daddy's Money"...and head down to Cleveland on Friday nights...trust me, the boys know the trash you talk about them...and if someone were to ask them if you'll be missed...the will simply answer "He Left A Lot to be Desired"....but "What do I Know"?

He always gets out before he gets busted. 

BIG MONEY BUDDY GHERITY

Edited by DillonPanthers1

1 hour ago, RocketDadx2 said:

So - how about some facts to back it up! He must have butt hurt you pretty bad. Especially expand on the missing for 2 months, please provide dates - I would challenge you show more than a 1 week stretch that he was not there. As for money, please provide details of the "borderline criminal" transactions. The program was nearly broke when he arrived, and he left it about the same. Strange that the players you specifically named all speak well of him. Go be bitter somewhere else one post wonder.

Edited by CougarDadx2

9 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

So - how about some facts to back it up! He must have butt hurt you pretty bad. Especially expand on the missing for 2 months, please provide dates - I would challenge you show more than a 1 week stretch that he was not there. As for money, please provide details of the "borderline criminal" transactions. The program was nearly broke when he arrived, and he left it about the same. Strange that the players you specifically named all speak well of him. Go be bitter somewhere else one post wonder.

Yea that response confused me also cause what was the state of the program prior to tygard? They didn't even have a decent workout schedule, folks were quitting and rejoining the team left and right. Prior Mr. Football candidates? Prior D1 athletes on the roster? Busted for doing what exactly? Same thing Oakland does? Come on man 

1 hour ago, RocketDadx2 said:

This is one of the Rockvale coaches hahaha