Blackman Blaze??

Blaze45

1 hour ago, DillonPanthers1 said:

The shape of the program today is a ripple effect from the hiring of Tygard. You sold your soul for what all he could potentially bring to the table. In turn he left you like he has everywhere else. Fast and in trouble. And then you make a hire that left me scratching my head. Blackman is no longer a Blaze, but currently a dumpster fire. 

MOJO

You talk like he took players with him, it's talent on the team 

1 hour ago, arshad221 said:

Yea that response confused me also cause what was the state of the program prior to tygard? They didn't even have a decent workout schedule, folks were quitting and rejoining the team left and right. Prior Mr. Football candidates? Prior D1 athletes on the roster? Busted for doing what exactly? Same thing Oakland does? Come on man 

I've heard this multiple times regarding workouts. Coach Hartsfield had a really good strength program. Dr. Justus didn't allow the team to do workouts normally that last year because of COVID restrictions. It wasn't Hartsfield's fault.  The players that quit the team and were allowed back on were transfers from another school. I agree with you. Hartsfield should not have allowed them back on the team, but he felt the kids were better off being on the team than not. 

8 hours ago, DawgsBDP said:

We all get it. Tygard is your guy. He has moved on. Let it go please. Everyone, including Tygard knew Blackman would struggle this season. QB is getting first time varsity reps. RB 1 is out for the season. Entire OL is juniors. No need to continuously sh** on the new staff. We all know that nobody gets on here, except coaches and a few fanatics. Your entire existence on here is going to the Cleveland posts cheerleading and making Blackman posts bashing. 

Shadowens was my, guy when he got hosed with a bunch of BS that never went anywhere because it was garbage from the get go., Watson, are pretty good friends and I think got shafted as well. Kit is a friend of mine but wasn't quite ready for it and as for Tygard, I know him and his family and I know what happened and why he left. I set in the bleachers for 190 + games 100's practices over the past 16 seasons. I was at Bowling green, Maryville, Hoover...I have earned the right to say it was not the right fit. I know a lot of people that think the world of Kreisky.... He might be the greatest thing since sliced bread and thats fine. I took time to watch hours of games he coached and made my judgement on what I have seen/saw and  dozen or so games of what we have in the pipeline (middle school)  coming up. 

Edited by Blaze45

1 hour ago, CougarDadx2 said:

So - how about some facts to back it up! He must have butt hurt you pretty bad. Especially expand on the missing for 2 months, please provide dates - I would challenge you show more than a 1 week stretch that he was not there. As for money, please provide details of the "borderline criminal" transactions. The program was nearly broke when he arrived, and he left it about the same. Strange that the players you specifically named all speak well of him. Go be bitter somewhere else one post wonder.

You are right. Hartsfield's last year was the COVID year. Gates were half of what they normally are. Concessions barely broke even. Those income streams account for 2/3 of the money necessary to run a 6A program. They weren't broke because of mismanagement, it was on the inflow side. 

2 hours ago, RocketDadx2 said:

Holy crap!  Thank you for someone finally saying it!  We get it, Tygard hung the moon. Nevermind the mess he LEFT here..the money mismanagement (that was honestly borderline criminal).  The lack of integrity...give it a season and the folks down in Hamilton County will see it also.  It was a train wreck waiting to happen...he got out before he got busted.  You only listen to his side of the story...you don't know the slimy side of the Tygard story.  The stuff he (or his coaches) do NOT want in the public eye...ask his sidekick coach where he was when he disappeared for 2 months..

I assure you  that you don't know anything of the current coaching staff...you simply choose to listen to the crap Tygard pours into you and you take it..hook, line and sinker.  You would be FLOORED by the stuff that went on there...but no doubt, you wouldn't even try to believe it.  Tygard is ONLY in it for Tygard.  He used Marshall and Brown to boost Tygard...so he could move on down the road and pretend like he built them.  Those boys were Blackman built...NOT Tygard built...and Honestly, Tygard's ego stole Brown's Mr Football award.  Daddy Risner had him by the "Mini Tygards"...so much so that he was forced to push Risner for Mr Football...splitting the vote and robbing Brown of a sure Mr Football title.  He did it just so Tygard could say "Look at me..."I had 2 Mr Football Candidates!!!"   Ask any lineman what they thought of Tygard, ask the Running backs what they thought of Tygard.  Ask any of the "Other Kids" not being recruited by big D1 schools. Ask Bell's father what he thought of Tygard before he booked it back to McGavock.  Ask the recruiters that came through. Ask ANY coach worth their salt what they thought of Tygard...you will not like the answer.  

So take your "Daddy's Money"...and head down to Cleveland on Friday nights...trust me, the boys know the trash you talk about them...and if someone were to ask them if you'll be missed...the will simply answer "He Left A Lot to be Desired"....but "What do I Know"?

I have yet to say a word about the students and never would.  I am not classless like you are. Oh yes... .aren't you the same clown that is married TO YOUR " Bersheeba" and  said you wanted to take Tygard's wife out on a date. As I recall. If you would like to visit face to face and tell me what you know about a program that you bashed for the last few years I would be happy to meet you  I've been on the Blackman Bandwagon for a long time. You'll be off this site when your kid is gone 

Edited by Blaze45

19 minutes ago, Vol9093 said:

I've heard this multiple times regarding workouts. Coach Hartsfield had a really good strength program. Dr. Justus didn't allow the team to do workouts normally that last year because of COVID restrictions. It wasn't Hartsfield's fault.  The players that quit the team and were allowed back on were transfers from another school. I agree with you. Hartsfield should not have allowed them back on the team, but he felt the kids were better off being on the team than not. 

This! Matt and the staff is good,  I just think the kids need to play tougher and stop getting down the whole game after one mistake. I just think if the effort is different from an offensive stand point they will be fine but you can't leave a tired defense on the field. Far as tygard folks were getting mad cause he played hip hop music, you have to try to get kids excited and I don't get why they just jumped down on dude for trying to do that and trying to win. And the Rockvale coaches that keep taking shots are a joke, you did the same on another site. Better thank blackman for half of your football players. 

Edited by arshad221

8 hours ago, DawgsBDP said:

We all get it. Tygard is your guy. He has moved on. Let it go please. Everyone, including Tygard knew Blackman would struggle this season. QB is getting first time varsity reps. RB 1 is out for the season. Entire OL is juniors. No need to continuously sh** on the new staff. We all know that nobody gets on here, except coaches and a few fanatics. Your entire existence on here is going to the Cleveland posts cheerleading and making Blackman posts bashing. 

4 minutes ago, arshad221 said:

This! Matt and the staff is good,  I just think the kids need to play tougher and stop getting down the whole game after one mistake. I just think if the effort is different from an offensive stand point they will be fine but you can't leave a tired defense on the field. Far as tygard folks were getting mad cause he played hip hop music, you have to try to get kids excited and I don't get why they just jumped down on dude for trying to do that and trying to win. And the Rockvale coaches that keep taking shots are a joke, you did the same on another site. Better thank blackman for half of your football players. 

It doesn't help when players get on here and read posts that have been relentlessly negative about a coaching staff that hasn't even had a chance yet.

Like Dawgs points out, Blackman is a very young team at pretty much every position. They got beat by a team that could very well be playing in the BCB. Kriesky will be successful but it's not going to be instant

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

It doesn't help when players get on here and read posts that have been relentlessly negative about a coaching staff that hasn't even had a chance yet.

Like Dawgs points out, Blackman is a very young team at pretty much every position. They got beat by a team that could very well be playing in the BCB. Kriesky will be successful but it's not going to be instant

I agree but that's what fans do, they are going to be fine, most of the players barely got reps so some breakdowns are expected but the potential is there to be a good team.

2 hours ago, arshad221 said:

You talk like he took players with him, it's talent on the team 

His MO speaks for itself. Dig a little and do some research. He won't be at Cleveland long. The first question about his handling of funds he'll bounce again. He knows how to interview very well, and very specific in what jobs he goes after. His flash is nothing more than fluff. There is talent at Blackman, there always has been. The culture is the problem. The last hire the powers that be just threw caution to the wind for a quick fix trying to catch Oakland. Now they are reaping the bad fruit of hasty decision making buying into Tygards smoke and mirrors. 

MOJO

Edited by DillonPanthers1

17 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

I certainly agree with the statement above.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, arshad221 said:

I agree but that's what fans do, they are going to be fine, most of the players barely got reps so some breakdowns are expected but the potential is there to be a good team.

The talent is there no doubt and like I said on an earlier post on this thread, it is about matching strengths and planning your game plan around it. Not trying to play a style that doesn't cater to the talent you have on the team. Thats not bashing the kids... thats just a difference of opinions on what will and will not work .

Edited by Blaze45

25 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

I don't think I have been relentless... or at least I hope not. You  and I have spoken in msg and I expressed my concerns. I believe what I stated here is I don't think Blackman Blaze is geared up to play the style football he is used to coaching. We might have to bite the bullet and get used to that and suffer for a while or and have some bad seasons until it gets that way...