Riverside @ Lexington Week 2

RHSPanther15

On 8/25/2023 at 11:03 PM, ManOfMillions said:

Yikes. Riverside is a beast! Congrats on the big rivalry win. Lexington will get it together later in the season like normal. 

You know in the past few years they seem to always turn it around mid season and win a couple of playoff games but not going to happen this year. I’m not trying to b disrespectful at all but that was the worst Lexington team that has ever taken the field since I can remember. Just puzzling to see that kind of drop off. Has something happened over in big red country 

11 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

You know in the past few years they seem to always turn it around mid season and win a couple of playoff games but not going to happen this year. I’m not trying to b disrespectful at all but that was the worst Lexington team that has ever taken the field since I can remember. Just puzzling to see that kind of drop off. Has something happened over in big red country 

Really good teams sometime make you look worse than you actually are. Do not take away from how good Riverside is. I think you guys will turn it around and have a good showing later in the season. 

53 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Really good teams sometime make you look worse than you actually are. Do not take away from how good Riverside is. I think you guys will turn it around and have a good showing later in the season. 

Actually I am a Riverside guy. But u will see when ya play them