Alcoa vs Bearden

justafan75

1 minute ago, Dawgz4life said:

Alcoa home Refs are always horrendous thought they have fixed it this year but seems not. 

Those Refs....you would have thought they where bought and paid for by Bearden. Alcoa had twice as many penalties. The ref following Winton all the way back to the huddle to be in ear shoot of his comments was terrible. It was like they was doing anything and ever thing to help Bearden on that last drive. You got you money's worth out of the crew!:lol:

2 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

Alcoa home Refs are always horrendous thought they have fixed it this year but seems not. 

image.png.e5b9d1cd961bd47e252bc756265322d6.png

Watch again 3:35minute mark. Clear as day the defender draped his arm across the Receivers facemask BEFORE the ball is at the receiver. You can watch the ball bounce off his arm. PLUS, he NEVER LOOKS BACK!!!  

Keep whining!! :roflol::roflolk::roflol:

Edited by BCsportsfan

I’ve said it all along that JJ is just bad enough of a coach to keep the opposing team in the game and give them a chance to win at the end. It has now happened two weeks in a row. 
Zero discipline when the money is on the table. 
If this guy is complaining about the refs now, his head will pop off when the Dogs come to Broadway. 

Also, regarding PI, “face guarding” is no longer a penalty. 
Defender doesn’t have to look for the ball. 

Just now, RichyRich said:

Does Bearden rebound against Anderson County mavs next week both start off 0-2 with tough schedules . Although was surprised that mavs lost against Johnson City.

My guess is yes.

Bearden vs Farragut, Maryville, Oak Ridge and Bradley Central will be big games.  Hard to see how the dogs will rebound or dig deeper and get better each game?

• Upvote 1

Just now, BCsportsfan said:

My guess is yes.

Bearden vs Farragut, Maryville, Oak Ridge and Bradley Central will be big games.  Hard to see how the dogs will rebound or dig deeper and get better each game?

I can see any of those games going either way, and think they should beat oak ridge. But time will tell! Bradley central will be good a game, think they are capable of pulling it off, Maryville is hard for me to gauge  bc they've player weaker teams, but Maryville is Maryville you know, but in all honesty I think Farragut will be hardest for them to win from what I've seen its hard to beat a rival with alot on the line but Beardens schedule should have them ready for anything come postseason. I wish the best for the bulldogs.