Alcoa vs Bearden

justafan75

3 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Ha! My heart was racing.....thought my lights got turned off.

Crazy game. Alcoa with too many penalties and mistakes. 2 turn overs really hurt in the first half.

Going 99 yards in the 4th Quarter and running the clock was big.

BC pulling the plug gets MVP of the Game !! LOL 

On 8/24/2023 at 2:30 PM, BHSFAN2021 said:

Probably won’t make a huge difference in the end on this one but I expect our offensive front to improve dramatically throughout the season with former Powell standout Lee Smith coaching them. 

Holy moly, I never thought I would see a burner troll account for Bearden. We have really come a long way in three years. Anyway, Lee Smith is not on our coaching staff. However, his son is on the team, and his company also sponsors the football team. You might want to get your facts straight before making a burner troll account for Bearden. Since his company sponsors our football team, he gives us a lot of equipment, and he's there to supervise and make sure we don't break anything, I guess, and to watch his son. I think his equipment is for training or practice. I don't know whatever his company does, so that’s why he’s there. But he is not on our coach's staff, but one of his employees is on our coach's staff, and he is the receiver coach, so maybe that’s where you get confused, but no, Lee Smith is not on the Bearden coaching staff, however, he does give us a lot of stuff to practice with and train with because you know his company sponsors Bearden high school football and I believe basketball, girls and boys, but that’s it, so that’s kind of lame, but I don’t make the rules...

17 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

Holy moly, I never thought I would see a burner troll account for Bearden. We have really come a long way in three years. Anyway, Lee Smith is not on our coaching staff. However, his son is on the team, and his company also sponsors the football team. You might want to get your facts straight before making a burner troll account for Bearden. Since his company sponsors our football team, he gives us a lot of equipment, and he's there to supervise and make sure we don't break anything, I guess, and to watch his son. I think his equipment is for training or practice. I don't know whatever his company does, so that’s why he’s there. But he is not on our coach's staff, but one of his employees is on our coach's staff, and he is the receiver coach, so maybe that’s where you get confused, but no, Lee Smith is not on the Bearden coaching staff, however, he does give us a lot of stuff to practice with and train with because you know his company sponsors Bearden high school football and I believe basketball, girls and boys, but that’s it, so that’s kind of lame, but I don’t make the rules...

hamster-triggered.gif

18 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

You guys suck & choked away 2 games so STFU crybaby 

10 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

That says a lot about a team that can take it 99 yards and pull the game out in the last few minutes.

Alcoa recovered the fumble with the back of the ball inches from the goal line. I'd say 99 yards 2 1/2 feet! :thumb:

When the fumble happened there was over 4:45 minutes left in the 4th qtr. Alcoa scored with 1:30 left. Bearden started on their own 25 Yard line after the punt. Alcoa was penalized for 15 yards for "chirping"??? Bearden had It near mid field. It was 2nd 15 and an incomplete pass make it 3rd & 15. Bearden QB was sacked on 4th down, turning the ball over to Alcoa.

Alcoa did what Champions do. They find away to WIN! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Hate to say why light got turned off.....but, was told the lights are on an automatic timer. No one remembered to set back for the delayed game start due to heat index......sigh.:???:

The lights are on a timer… I mean for any other team that would be ridiculous but you can’t even purchase a ticket without going online for Alcoa so, believable. 

Edited by Dawgz4life

1 minute ago, BCsportsfan said:

Alcoa recovered the fumble with the back of the ball inches from the goal line. I'd say 99 yards 2 1/2 feet! :thumb:

When the fumble happened there was over 4:45 minutes left in the 4th qtr. Alcoa scored with 1:30 left. Bearden started on their own 25 Yard line after the punt. Alcoa was penalized for 15 yards for "chirping"??? Bearden had It near mid field. It was 2nd 15 and an incomplete pass make it 3rd & 15. Bearden QB was sacked on 4th down, turning the ball over to Alcoa.

Alcoa did what Champions do. They find away to WIN! 

Bearden should’ve just taken the field goal and the roughing the kicker wasn’t even roughing the kicker that shouldn’t have been called his own teammate ran into him. I guess you can make an argument he was pushed but still let them play it’s football.