Science Hilltoppers 0-1 Visit The 0-1 AC Mavs

On 8/26/2023 at 2:38 AM, Mavericksinflight said:

Watching the NFHS replay. We had two opportunities passes dropped but other than that our QB had receivers open but went to the ones that were covered right close by each important time. Now as QB mentality..... Who does that. Something just don't add up. How can a QB do that. Lord only knows. 

Hey bud need to get the NFHS reply. Watched AC YouTube version. Maybe your Hudl sees some other things. YouTube showed a TD called back, TD dropped, and a TD caught and called incomplete. So that would be 4 correct counting other TD? Also seen a lot of 3 or 4 man rushes. Prevent is made to work underneath. Not a hundred percent sticking up I seen stuff but after reading this and then watching darn I thought I would of seen something far worse. I might be wrong I'll try and watch again. 

3 hours ago, bendover13 said:

Hey bud need to get the NFHS reply. Watched AC YouTube version. Maybe your Hudl sees some other things. YouTube showed a TD called back, TD dropped, and a TD caught and called incomplete. So that would be 4 correct counting other TD? Also seen a lot of 3 or 4 man rushes. Prevent is made to work underneath. Not a hundred percent sticking up I seen stuff but after reading this and then watching darn I thought I would of seen something far worse. I might be wrong I'll try and watch again. 

Haha You actually are probably more correct than myself. I have noticed afterwards in viewing that it hard to view this year with rose colored glasses so far this year after coming off a state championship and especially with a QB like last year it's definitely hard to adapt this year. I was awaiting someone to notice after I eventual realized some of the miscues I made in the potrayl. I would chalk it up to age but I am still not convinced or comfortable with something. 

Thanks and you make a good point. 

On 8/26/2023 at 7:17 PM, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah it's a brutal schedule. With Moog out and offence struggling in redzone trying to find an identy. Mavs have alot of work. They have a good all around core talent. Getting on the same page is harder than I would have guessed but again we are playing some of the best teams. We have to punch it in because all that work to get down in the redzone evaporates and that can wear on a good team like the Mavs. 

Why is Moog out?

On 8/26/2023 at 2:38 AM, Mavericksinflight said:

Watching the NFHS replay. We had two opportunities passes dropped but other than that our QB had receivers open but went to the ones that were covered right close by each important time. Now as QB mentality..... Who does that. Something just don't add up. How can a QB do that. Lord only knows. 

That is the Zae experience I remember. The WR locked on is usually the one running deepest route